Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Good Detailed Scentific Study on MK-677

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
I was stacking it with ghrp-2 and Mod with AMAZING results. This was after running thegreytops for about 2 years straight at 5iu per day. With days off here and there.

The pep stack with the MK677 gave me much better results just sucks do to all the pinning. Now im just taking MK677 right now...took a break from the peps for a little bit. Going to stack it with 2.5, maybe 3.33iu of grey tops and see if it makes a huge difrence. I heard guys are getting crazy high serum scores stacking the MK with generics. Its a pain for me to test but I think I might have to take the trip

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
The mk has taken quite a bashing over the years but it truly does work.

I'd just use it with gh or peps tho.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Would love for you to elaborate on that bashing issue. Not arguing, just trying to learn. I only heard of it more recently than "over the years," when it began trending on boards like this. What I've seen varies from very good to mixed. What kinda bashing have you seen?

Thnx.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Overall I am seeing awesome feedback from trusted forum members and clients with this.
Majority are reporting the same thing. Size gains, water retention, increased appetite, improved sleep, improved strength, lethargy for many.

Seen the lethargy mentioned in many reviews. A real problem, or something that is easily solved by taking at bedtime, or, is there even a hangover effect next day?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Seen the lethargy mentioned in many reviews. A real problem, or something that is easily solved by taking at bedtime, or, is there even a hangover effect next day?

In several reviews it was all day and night and timing of dosage didn't matter.

I see alot of feedback from my guys too though, where they have zero lethargy.

For me MK and IGF-1 make me super lethargic an hour later and then I do feel tired more then normal all day, timing for me doesn't matter. But that is only my personal experience.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I think I read (here) that it should be stacked with T3?

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
The mk has taken quite a bashing over the years but it truly does work.

I'd just use it with gh or peps tho.

Are you saying dont bother stacking it with generics. just stick to taking either mk677 with gh peps or hgh. No use in mixing mk677 with hgh? Can i ask why you dont think i should bother?

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
In several reviews it was all day and night and timing of dosage didn't matter.

I see alot of feedback from my guys too though, where they have zero lethargy.

For me MK and IGF-1 make me super lethargic an hour later and then I do feel tired more then normal all day, timing for me doesn't matter. But that is only my personal experience.

it knocks me on my ass if i dose in the morning. even a small dose. i guess everyone is dif. i hear guys say they can only take it at night cus of the lethargically sides. others say they can take it in the am no problem. other split and take it am and pm.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
Are you saying dont bother stacking it with generics. just stick to taking either mk677 with gh peps or hgh. No use in mixing mk677 with hgh? Can i ask why you dont think i should bother?

Stacking it with the stuff out of chins would be great. A low dose of mk should help ur serum/igf numbers.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm presently running the MK-677 at 20mg at night before bed, with 3 IUs of the grey tops pinned first thing in the morning. Have only been running the MK-677 for one week now, so hard to say. But I do feel that I'm holding some water this week that I was not holding last week. Sleepiness? Hard to say, because I don't get enough sleep now as it is, so hard to differentiate that from just lack of sleep in general.

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
I'm presently running the MK-677 at 20mg at night before bed, with 3 IUs of the grey tops pinned first thing in the morning. Have only been running the MK-677 for one week now, so hard to say. But I do feel that I'm holding some water this week that I was not holding last week. Sleepiness? Hard to say, because I don't get enough sleep now as it is, so hard to differentiate that from just lack of sleep in general.

Yeah you def do hold a bit more water with mk677!

I think im going to try exactly what you are doing tommy.

Going to start a new thread and keep it updated. maybe u would like to join in and contribute your experiences also. Its had for me to get blood done. Long ride. Really want to just stop everything. Get baseline done. Then start Mk677 get a IGF test done two weeks later. Then start with the greytops also and get a test 2 weeks later then 2 weeks later again. but its gonna be rough trying to do that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic