Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

GNC coupon, one time deal or not?

Ace Corona

Ace Corona

Apr 6, 2015
I recently got a gold card at GNC, and the other day I got a coupon in the mail for $10 off a $20 or more purchase, and I was wondering if I will be getting a coupon like this every month, or if it's a one time deal.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
GNC is ridiculously overpriced! Order online. Some local discount nutrition shops are good as well if you need something right away.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
one shot deal, I disagree with the QUALITY of most online stores educate yourself and GNC has some quality products with an excellent return/ exchange guarantee.
Try that online.
Online is usually another guy buying online and wholesaling stuff outta his monthly storage facility, that is why soooooo many come and go.

Ace Corona

Ace Corona

Apr 6, 2015
I went today and used the coupon at GNC and bought a box of 12 Fitcrunch bars for $16.99, I did the math that's around $1.41 per bar, much better than the $3.50 they normally charge. I got them for less than half price!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Glad to hear you made good use of it

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
one shot deal, I disagree with the QUALITY of most online stores educate yourself and GNC has some quality products with an excellent return/ exchange guarantee.
Try that online.
Online is usually another guy buying online and wholesaling stuff outta his monthly storage facility, that is why soooooo many come and go.
You've never shopped at bodybuilding.com? No reason to go elsewhere. They answer emails within two hours most of the time and if you say you have a problem with a product a new one is at your door in like two days. There is also a 10% coupon all the time.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Check the local papers and flyers, they always have stuff in there too. I really never shop there for anything, never have, always have bought online.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
But will there be more coupons like that in the future, or is that a one time deal for new members?

Not sure. Im guessing the more you spend or the frequency of purchases will get you more emailed deals. As DLTH said BB.Com I feel is money better spent.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic