What's New?

Gina Carano Looking a bit out of shape pics

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
this gif did it for me --

Carano.gif

She is sexy as fawk! Man that lip bite sets me off. Way to go bass but that's my lady. Lol

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
She's okay, no idea who she is though.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I did her this morning while eating my Capt crunch:D

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Id rock the shit out of her... Ive always liked her, wheres my spoon?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
She has a great smile! She's definately someone I'd be interested in getting to know more of. My friend worked with her on American Gladiators and she said that Gina was very normal and down to earth. She had a lot of questions regarding nutrition, and it sounded like she didn't know too much about good eating to stay lean. With the crazy workouts she had training she can probably afford to eat poorly, but after she quits, she's going to need to learn how to get in good calories.

In any event, one of the best smiles around!! That GIF is amazing.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
this gif did it for me --

Carano.gif

Yep. I'll bet with all that athleticism and high natural test and aggressiveness she's a freak in the sack!

Not to say that I'm assuming she's actually 100% "natural". But I'd assume that her own natural levels of test are higher than the average woman's.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
She is a great looking woman, love her physique, face, smile, and especially her legs. If I were to have her, I'd never look at another woman again! Yes, she has some meat on her bones, but I like that; I can't stand skinny girls, I'll pass every time. rt...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic