Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

GHRP6/IGF/Ostarine log

S

smash1904

Nov 21, 2011
Have been running ghrp, DAA and formastanzol for 6 weeks, started IGF three weeks ago - all in all been really enjoying it.

Placed an order last week and it was lost, so when it was re-sent they put a couple other things in the order. I chose ostarine cause I figured it'd be nice to try it out for free.

I'm going to run 20mg/day for 20-40 days. Might trade out the formestane with exemestane.

ghrp 100mcg x2 morning and night
DAA 3.4g/day morning
Ostarine 20mg/day 5pm
Exemestane 25mg MWF morning
IGF 40mcg bilateraly MWF preworkout

Will be starting Monday. Any thoughts?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I think all that cash would have been better spent on test and another product. The ghrp without a mod grf is limiting your results with the peptide.

Is this for pct by any chance if so, not bad.

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
Yeah like above said a gnrh would be needed to make the ghrp-6 more effective, but osta. is great for pct as long as you stay low, I did 15mgs and recovered while running pct, 20 might be fine. And the igf def. helps if it is from a reliable source. Get you some cjc-1295 or mod. grf 1-29 to go with that ghrp and it will be more effective and you might want to use it more often as it causes pulses instead of a sustained release of igf like GH.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
A nice little stack. Ostarine is quite under rated imo. As said mod grf will improve things but ghrp on its own is fine. Real world results don't seem much different to me if i run mod grf or not. What ihf you running, des or lr3?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic