Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

GHK-Cu

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
For the longest time, I believed copper peptides were merely a diversion (diluting the GH analog category). Still wild reading accounts of folks injecting the blue product.
Not sure I understand

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Okay stupid question here because I've used copper peptides on my skin which is supposed to be good supposedly to help minimize wrinkling blah blah blah. This stuff based on what I'm saying is your injecting a milligram per day? Is that the normal protocol? Is it sub q or I am or does it really matter? What are the downsides or side effects I guess I should say??
Protocol 1 to 2mg day sub q, I do not know if proximity to specific skin issue matters.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for the info brother.

Re. the skin issue you wife has, have you looked into chemical peels? They can be done at home. They worked well to even out some of my skin color and can help with slight scaring.
She's tried laser and some other treatments at her derm/plastic surgeon.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
@Tuffoldman, years back I developed a facial cream using the same ingredients some of these $200- $500 creams use (Matrixil). I gave it to my wife and she apparently was still using it. She loves this stuff. I know it had copper peptides in it and a few other things like EGF. The whole thing back then cost me about $50 to make. Now it is about $80. I guess some of these peptide may actually work when it comes to skin therapy.

The base is the cream. The kit includes EGF (epidural growth factor), antioxidents and the canvas cream (4oz) - $18.00

Here is the old recipe but most has gone up $3-$10

Copper-Tetrapeptide - $14.00

Palmitoyl-Pentapeptide-3 - $10.50

Hydrolyzed-Collagen - $8.00

Mix it all together and you have a very nice facial cream. Total price $50.50 +shipping

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Not sure I understand
Beg your pardon for the rhetorical boomer comment. Find it interesting to observe which new protein drugs offer efficacy and gain appreciation by the masses. Ten years ago, few were checking out copper peptides. Cream rises to the top :cool:

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife and I are both having morpheus8 done. We go in for our 3rd treatment next week. Holy Shit it hurts but everything I have seen shows it makes a nice difference in the overall appearance of your skin. It also causes tightening of the skin. We have had two treatments 6 weeks apart and heading to get the next one in the series of 3.

My skin does look better and much smoother. I actually have been blessed with good collagen (I assume) I have normal wrinkles but nothing like you see on most people my age.

Our business is based on face-to-face work and how we look dictates how much money we make so to speak. We are hoping to continue for a few more years and if spending the $$ will help us stay in the same a little longer it's worth the price. morpheus8 runs about $1400 per treatment for the face and neck

Looked at getting cold lasering done which is supposed to be the ultimate skin rejuvenation but they basically burn your face off and hope it all heals back well. The results look amazing but I (we) would lose weeks of work because the downtime is ridiculous.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
@Tuffoldman, years back I developed a facial cream using the same ingredients some of these $200- $500 creams use (Matrixil). I gave it to my wife and she apparently was still using it. She loves this stuff. I know it had copper peptides in it and a few other things like EGF. The whole thing back then cost me about $50 to make. Now it is about $80. I guess some of these peptide may actually work when it comes to skin therapy.

The base is the cream. The kit includes EGF (epidural growth factor), antioxidents and the canvas cream (4oz) - $18.00

Mix it all together and you have a very nice facial cream. Total price $50.50 +shipping
Just ordered all that and it was $70.36 Not bad at all. I pay more than that for most face serums alone

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016

Thanks brother for going to that extent to share. That's a quality member move.

I though am looking for the benefits it could have to fix a broken down old man who still has the heart the lift.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
My wife and I are both having morpheus8 done. We go in for our 3rd treatment next week. Holy Shit it hurts but everything I have seen shows it makes a nice difference in the overall appearance of your skin. It also causes tightening of the skin. We have had two treatments 6 weeks apart and heading to get the next one in the series of 3.

My skin does look better and much smoother. I actually have been blessed with good collagen (I assume) I have normal wrinkles but nothing like you see on most people my age.

Our business is based on face-to-face work and how we look dictates how much money we make so to speak. We are hoping to continue for a few more years and if spending the $$ will help us stay in the same a little longer it's worth the price. morpheus8 runs about $1400 per treatment for the face and neck

Looked at getting cold lasering done which is supposed to be the ultimate skin rejuvenation but they basically burn your face off and hope it all heals back well. The results look amazing but I (we) would lose weeks of work because the downtime is ridiculous.
I have done the TCA home peels with some success but I'm sure that is better. I just can't drop that kinda $. Plus I'm already cute. lol

Honestly, the TCA helped even the skin out, took out any age spots and helped notably with the eyes. My only slight problem is the nasolabial folds and that's not going away unless I do fillers which do not last that long.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
The other thing the Mrs noted was her skin overall looked better and she is very prone to acne with T (HRT dosing). The GHK Cu has helped clear it up considerably. When she first started the GHK Cu her acne cleared, didn't think anything of it. She stopped the Cu peptide for a month and it returned, nothing else changed. Started it about 10 days ago and the acne is clearing again. Worth a try if you have mild to moderate androgen related acne. It is multi factorial and inflammation is part of the process, same with hair loss, that is also helped with GHK Cu.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic