Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GH15 Website Hacked!

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
SRS A NUKE ZOMG. NOT A DDOS ATTACK?!?! HOLY MOLY. wtfux internet is srs biz. he really messed with the wrong girl ZOOOOOMG. you think he will live from a few gb/s of packets? someone call the nsa.

Awesome first post!

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I miss going there to read the the shit that's spewed. I love the place hilarious to read some things.

Trenbolona
Equip on a
Proianato

Lion of Judah....shits classic!

M

MortenBB

Jul 31, 2012
He has been outted many times but for some reason has a following. He claims he turned a vendor in to DEA and I know for fact he exposed their personal real info on his site. Inexcusable. Narc. But its common knowledge among vets. Not sure why anyone would source there if it ever comes back up except fear of him turning you over to LE if he has the info.

Code:
domain name: gh15.org
created on: 01-apr-2012 10: 09: 56 utc
last updated on: 07-jan-2014 13: 04: 56 utc
expiration date: 01-apr-2014 10: 09: 56 utc
sponsoring registrar: znet technologies pvt ltd. d/b/a lemonregistry.com (r1942-lror)
registrant id: di_21665761
registrant name: brian johnson
registrant organization: n/a
registrant street1: 7551 79 ave nw
registrant city: edmonton
registrant state/province: ab
registrant postal code: t6c 0p4
registrant country: ca
registrant phone: +1.7803284629
registrant email: [email protected]
admin id: di_21665761
admin name: brian johnson
admin street1: 7551 79 ave nw
admin city: edmonton
admin state/province: ab
admin postal code: t6c 0p4
admin country: ca
admin phone: +1.7803284629
admin email: [email protected]
tech id: di_21665761
tech name: brian johnson
tech street1: 7551 79 ave nw
tech city: edmonton
tech state/province: ab
tech postal code: t6c 0p4
tech country: ca
tech phone: +1.7803284629
tech email: [email protected]
name server: dns1.znetlive.com
name server: dns2.znetlive.com
name server: dns3.znetlive.com
name server: dns4.znetlive.com
dnssec: unsigned

fake?

G

grimeg

Aug 20, 2012
Code:
domain name: gh15.org
created on: 01-apr-2012 10: 09: 56 utc
last updated on: 07-jan-2014 13: 04: 56 utc
expiration date: 01-apr-2014 10: 09: 56 utc
sponsoring registrar: znet technologies pvt ltd. d/b/a lemonregistry.com (r1942-lror)
registrant id: di_21665761
registrant name: brian johnson
registrant organization: n/a
registrant street1: 7551 79 ave nw
registrant city: edmonton
registrant state/province: ab
registrant postal code: t6c 0p4
registrant country: ca
registrant phone: +1.7803284629
registrant email: [email protected]
admin id: di_21665761
admin name: brian johnson
admin street1: 7551 79 ave nw
admin city: edmonton
admin state/province: ab
admin postal code: t6c 0p4
admin country: ca
admin phone: +1.7803284629
admin email: [email protected]
tech id: di_21665761
tech name: brian johnson
tech street1: 7551 79 ave nw
tech city: edmonton
tech state/province: ab
tech postal code: t6c 0p4
tech country: ca
tech phone: +1.7803284629
tech email: [email protected]
name server: dns1.znetlive.com
name server: dns2.znetlive.com
name server: dns3.znetlive.com
name server: dns4.znetlive.com
dnssec: unsigned

fake?
it is an actual person..
http://www.canada411.ca/res/7803284625/Brian-Johnson/147459777.html
But did he borrow the Identity...

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
Valiant you push bottles of tren that are 80 dollars and are under dosed. Selective Scammer.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Gh15 conned so many people into listening to him it was amazing. As much as I hate the guy he could sell ice to an Eskimo and convince them it was magic lol

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Gh15 conned so many people into listening to him it was amazing. As much as I hate the guy he could sell ice to an Eskimo and convince them it was magic lol

Ummm....not to me and not to most of us that are all grown up. I'm noticing that many of your peeps that are getting some fresh air and getting out some are starting to see things as the rest of us here do. Over at AB guys are seeing gh15 and the 4 retards that post using that handle for what it is....lame.
In the gh15 thread over there if you go to the beginning of the thread and then jump to the end it's as if the members of that board that were sent to AB to keep an eye on things seem to have been reprogrammed.
Do you really see gh15 and all he does as "amazing"? Seriously? Are you all wide eyed and star struck as you coming off here?

Last edited:
the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
No he never conned me into shit either I'm just saying it's shocking to me to see it that way. I'm not as old as you but I definitely have common sense not to listen to an internet pro or an Internet guru and all that crap.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
This means that GH15 is a buffoon who has been scamming and lying to people for YEARS. He has also been threatening people for years, has posted that he took down his enemies in ORD thats right he claims credit for ORD in writing. He posts the pictures and names of the minor CHILDREN of his supposed enemies (anyone that complained about his kigtrtoping scam) most recently he threatened a private internet suppplier who he felt was a threat to his pet kickback producer Strango. He threatened her, he was told to back off. He went into his mod room declaring that he and his mods were wolves and they were at war with her. So she and her partner nuked his site.

If he manages to land any remnants of the forum he has left we will do it again. We may all get to enjoy a repeat of this experience :) Does anyone really need any more of that scamming lying coward pussy as narc no avi phaggot?

What I find shocking is that he has been doing this for years and no one has ever stood up to him. He is a retarded buffoon liar that posts one thing in the juniors and the truth to his mods. IT IS ALL A SCAM. GH threatens people with the DEA and the police. Who does that? A pussy. A pussy that has no power. He acts like his penis is a mass spectromoter he doesnt even science and he barely even English. There are consequences to actions and when you declare war on someone it is probably best to be prepared for them to act. What. A. ****ing. Fool.

But retards gun retard and goofs gun goof and he dun goofed big this time. All it had to do was STFU but of course it couldn't shut its crazy high on drugs half retarded mouth and now it has paid the price.

We doesn't afraid of GH15. Any of his former mods who havent already come to their senses as some have (imagine him as Laos and the operation we speak of as the Soviet Union and you will get an idea of how reckless it was for PH15 to declare this war. However there he went declaring he was at war. Any of the moderators of his former forum who havent already realized the only sensible action is to completely disassociate, the rest of them can take this as a warning that they are on a sinking ship. GH15 declared a war with his mouth that his website couldn't fight. He lost. Anyone associated with him had best abandon ship now cuz it has done SUNK.

He threatens to turn people in to LE. He posts private information on public forums he is a menace to this entire community and it is time for someone to get rid of him. He sent the right person an engraved invitation to do just that.

You're welcome.

Thank You Again. This is a Prime example of how The Women of TID have bigger cajones than alot of the guys!!
Well written and more important , well played.

P

plank

Sep 16, 2010
The GH15 ship is sinking fast.

2pt54av.jpg

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
That John Judah guy needs to be put down, he will defend that rat **** gh15 to the day he dies, what an asshole.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic