Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GH15 Selling gear on facebook

I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
lol what a genius, I wonder if he sends tracking with a thousand commas and grammatical errors :)

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Guys check out instagram? It's worse. Plus found KDB on there selling gear, from what the conversations looked like. Search hashtag #anadrol or #insulin and you'll see all the bullshit.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
There are a few sources actually using FB. I dunno how they are doing it, but I assume it's because they are in countries that it's legal. They arent hiding it at all either. All right there in the open to see.

Is that his real pic?

The pic is nassir el sonbaty (spelling?) Some thought he was GH 15 but he is dead now. He did show support for gh15's teachings in an interview I can't find the video now seems it has vanished from YouTube.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
The pic is nassir el sonbaty (spelling?) Some thought he was GH 15 but he is dead now. He did show support for gh15's teachings in an interview I can't find the video now seems it has vanished from YouTube.

gh15 persona was inspired by the teachings of Nasser. Gh15 was like 4 dudes all posing as one person. There was a disagreement between the group, and the name was sold off to one guy now. You can tell, its not the same guy(s) from years ago. The slang is hardly there anymore. And the rants you can't even understand what the **** he is saying anymore.. So Ive been told

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Kbd selling gear........wtf is this world coming to. Next he will offer to be a nutritionist. Eat whatever the **** you want insulin will keep you lean. Eat like me bk mac d and tube steak from my gay for pay customers. I hate that dbag. Only person I have blocked. Anyace he frequents becomes dumber by his being there

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Kbd selling gear........wtf is this world coming to. Next he will offer to be a nutritionist. Eat whatever the **** you want insulin will keep you lean. Eat like me bk mac d and tube steak from my gay for pay customers. I hate that dbag. Only person I have blocked. Anyace he frequents becomes dumber by his being there

Brother Schultz, please tell us how you feel about that homo kbd

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Lol I giess this new.thing called.diet had me on a bit of a tangent. But we dont want a guy like that around here

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
We had an aussie selling things on facebook, he created a 'private' facebook group and would post openly to it... he was selling from pretty much his real name and the group had over a thousand members so word got out pretty quick and it wasn't hard to get invited in. I was actually surprized it took LE a good 4-6 months to put a stop to it, and he got away with a fine only.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The fact that he has oral jelly sold me on his legitness...

KBD gets prescribed test by his pediatrician, who also advises him on diet... "eat all your food if you want to grow up to be a big strong boy!"

(I'm not 100% kidding on that last thing)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic