Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

GH with the Peptides....Low GH Dose with the Peptides ?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
2 IU's on a man won't do much of anything...

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
The GHRP6 makes me so fucking HUNGRY that it negates any fat loss it may give you.
The tingling pain from the extra GH eventually will go away, how much real GH were you running and for how long, did you ramp upm or just go full force from the get go.

good to see you you sexy beast:p

Hey don't you know a guy named MIDLIFECRISIS???....lol

I was doing 4iu/day split dose. then added the Peptides later and I didn't ramp up. My freaking left arm at night hurt like hell. Not tingling...freaking Hurt. Eventually the hand and fingers became numb and I couldn't grag anything on my left side. so I dropped the Peptides altogether and reduced the GH to 1iu/day.

LOLOLOL....yeah I know Midlife. He happens to be one of my favorite muscle headz...LOLOL

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
How is it gender specific? Honest question .I guess I dont understand how it would be gender specific considering it isnt a sex hormone.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Just buy some hookers they will help you through your midlife crisis. With that being said I dont have much to offer in advice as far as dosing goes. I am using 2IU and seeing great results from a low moderate dose.

and I am wondering if Peptides will help yield similar results using a lower dose.

Thanks for the replies everyone !

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
2 units is simply a replacement type dose, won't do anything. In your case, you're losing weight as you must have a diet to go with this and think the gh is helping you. I doubt it's really doing much. it's more of a longevity type dose...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You should start the gh at a lower dose than you plan to end up at and stay low for a few weeks at a time or you will get this numbing effect and as you know it can be debilitating.
It does go away to some degree after about 8 weeks of the max dose.

The doubling up of GH and peptides also should be introduced gradually rather than the "shotgun" approach as well if you intend to avoid the water retention that is crushing your carpal tunnel, causing this discomfort.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
2 units is simply a replacement type dose, won't do anything. In your case, you're losing weight as you must have a diet to go with this and think the gh is helping you. I doubt it's really doing much. it's more of a longevity type dose...

Nope I never intended to take it for weight loss. I intended to take it for healing and overall well being .I know 2iu wont do jack for weight loss. But is it gender specific?

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Nope I never intended to take it for weight loss. I intended to take it for healing and overall well being .I know 2iu wont do jack for weight loss. But is it gender specific?

Sorry, thought I read in another thread you were on a diet and associated the gh with that... As far as healing, I never noticed much of it from taking peptides 3 times a day which I can easily assume is over 2 iu's of GH so for healing, I don't think at 2 iu's it will do much.

But gender specific? Never read on that, as I've never read much on women using gh can only assume like most bb'in drugs, they use less.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
Id use the ipam over ghrp 2 as there are no cortisol or prolactin issues with ipam. My best run with gh was 100/100 ipam/mod grf with a 2 ou rips chaser twice daily and sometimes an extra dose of just the peps. I was using about 800 yest with it. Tren has me leaner and denser but the gh gave me a look even tren cant match.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
The cortisol and prolactin issues with G2 are blown out of proportion, plus most use them on cycle, no way is cortisol a problem if on cycle.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
The cortisol and prolactin issues with G2 are blown out of proportion, plus most use them on cycle, no way is cortisol a problem if on cycle.

True, i couldn't sleep for shit on 2 or 6 though. Ipam not an issue.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic