Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

GH side - anyone heard of indigestion?

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Wife says she gets indigestion from low dose GH. I said bullshit. She insists it’s it. She does have an autoimmune disorder which I know GH can elevate.

Anyone else ever heard of this?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Is she taking any other supplements? I personally have not heard of GH causing heartburn or indigestion. I am very susceptible and have used GH on and off over the years and never had any issues personally

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
How is her blood sugar and fatigue level? Any relationship between high bg and indigestion I wonder?

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I don't but I get it from other stuff so I have no ideal if it is contributing or not.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have never heard of it. I am like you and would call BS and look at what she is eating and start eliminating foods on the FODMAP.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I never could figure out if my indigestion was coming from Anavar or not drinking enough water with Creatine. Seemed to follow the Creatine more than the Anavar. I'm very prone to sides from everything. Never got that from GH. Got plenty of numbness, though.. and carpal.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
GH can be pro-inflammatory. Any other symptoms?
Her joints have hurt in the past if she pushes dose past like an iu. That actually makes sense. She has gastroperesis and manages that carefully. Knees hurt a bit. She’s very sensitive.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I have never heard of it. I am like you and would call BS and look at what she is eating and start eliminating foods on the FODMAP.
She’s actually an easy one. She is the cleanest consistent eater I’ve ever met anywhere. Because of her food allergies she just gave up on eating shit every once in a while and keeps it super clean. Like prep diet clean.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
How is her blood sugar and fatigue level? Any relationship between high bg and indigestion I wonder?
I’m not sure. She doesn’t have high blood sugar, but her pancreas shows some matabolic syndrome from eating 5-6 meals a day for years and years and will go hypoglycemic from time to time.

I have this issue also.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
She’s actually an easy one. She is the cleanest consistent eater I’ve ever met anywhere. Because of her food allergies she just gave up on eating shit every once in a while and keeps it super clean. Like prep diet clean.
Prep is when I have the most indigestion though.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
GH can be pro-inflammatory. Any other symptoms?
Her joints have hurt in the past if she pushes dose past like an iu. That actually makes sense. She has gastroperesis and manages that carefully. Knees hurt a bit. She’s very sensitive.
I would pull it for 8 weeks and see where she is. In my view GH is more proinflammatory more in some than others. Since she has SLE it would make sense that the inflammatory nature could be more dramatic in her. Plus her disease is systemic. It can be somewhat unpredictable which systems show impact.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic