GH Pre-workout?

Discussion in 'Peptides, IGF, HGH, Insulin' started by HisAngriness, Aug 25, 2017.

1. HisAngriness

HisAngriness Fancypants VIP

Mar 23, 2011
    I've always heard HGH protocols saying to take it in the morning and/or before bed, but why not before training? I know guys that swear by pinning their GH pre-workout, but don't see anyone here talking about that. I guess what I'm asking is, if GH only lasts 3 hours then why not pin it 3-4 times throughout the day? That's the mentality of the "bros" I know that do this.
    Any opinions?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. Gms585

Gms585 VIP Member

Mar 17, 2017
    GH lasts like 8 or 12 hrs in the body as i understand. So the logic at taking it in the PM is to boost through the night. IMO this is dumb as it will stop your body from releasing while you sleep effectively giving you less GH per 24 hr's. For me I like first thing AM logic as thats the longest your body would go without releasing naturally is once you wake up.

I imagine people like to do it before weights because of the added pump. You could in theory do 1/2 dose in the AM and the other 1/2 before training. Or fuck it do it all before training people get great results AM and PM sp i doubt your way would take anything away.

HisAngriness likes this.
  3. HisAngriness

HisAngriness Fancypants VIP

Mar 23, 2011
    Yeah it never made sense to me to take it before bed since your body produces natural GH while you sleep. I was just curious if anyone else has heard of this theory or if it's just my bro-science buddies being typical meatheads