Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

GH Blood Sugar

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I got this other GH and im doing the 10iu 3 days a week thing. Everytime i take the 10iu, i get an extreme weak feeling in my body and SUPER hungry and crave sweets. Idk if its fuckin GH or GHRP-6 but im gonna be pissed if i paid for GH and got GHRP-6, has GH caused this to happen in any1?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Sorry to bump this, just really curious.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
If you knew how GH worked, you would have answered your own question.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I got this other GH and im doing the 10iu 3 days a week thing. Everytime i take the 10iu, i get an extreme weak feeling in my body and SUPER hungry and crave sweets. Idk if its fuckin GH or GHRP-6 but im gonna be pissed if i paid for GH and got GHRP-6, has GH caused this to happen in any1?

GH is known to cause hypoglycemia. Essentially what happens is there is a big release of IGF-1 and other IGFs. IGF stands for insulin like growth factor. This is because the IGFs have homology to insulin and at high concentration bind to and block the insulin receptor. Your body senses this as being hypoglycemic. The way to remedy the problem is to take in carbohydrates to cause an insulin spike. The insulin, now at higher concentration, will displace the IGFs from the insulin receptor thus fixing the problem.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
How many times have you done HGH cycles? Without knowing this I cant really say- However if you started off at 10iu's then theres your reason- always begin at the lowest amount needed to get results- Then to avoid or limit the lethargy increase the dosage to about 2iu every 2 weeks. Depending how bothersome you find this- Id drop the dose significantly. I recommend that anytime you try anything new- first research for few months to couple years- Thats how I did, research is not anyone advice on the forums, because you will find many forums with many newbies too willing to provide poor advice. Ya know those places that people whine about when vets get all on their ass- Try those - or You are luck to be here- You should know who here in seven months who is the experts - Good idea to post up. Just think about what Im saying- google HGH dosage issues or HGH side effect etc etc.

glyco got the emergency cure - of course if you are on cycle bulking it will also be a good practice-

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Even Growth hormone replacement therapy after a-while induces insulin resistance and for sure the doses your speaking of by activating the glucose-Fatty Acid cycle. GH yes will eventualy cause endogenous insulin levels to increase and induce insulin resistance and the body compensates with extra insulin.
I hate hypoglycemia!

Bramnert M, Segerlantz M, Laurila E, Daugaard JR, Manhem P, Groop L.

Department of Endocrinology (M.B., M.S., E.L., P.M., L.G.), University Hospital, S-205 02 Malmo, Sweden.

The effects of GH replacement therapy on energy metabolism are still uncertain, and long-term benefits of increased muscle mass are thought to outweigh short-term negative metabolic effects. This study was designed to address this issue by examining both short-term (1 wk) and long-term (6 months) effects of a low-dose (9.6 micro g/kg body weight.d) GH replacement therapy or placebo on whole-body glucose and lipid metabolism (oral glucose tolerance test and euglycemic hyperinsulinemic clamp combined with indirect calorimetry and infusion of 3-[(3)H]glucose) and on muscle composition and muscle enzymes/metabolites, as determined from biopsies obtained at the end of the clamp in 19 GH-deficient adult subjects. GH therapy resulted in impaired insulin-stimulated glucose uptake at 1 wk (-52%; P = 0.008) and 6 months (-39%; P = 0.008), which correlated with deterioration of glucose tolerance (r = -0.481; P = 0.003). The decrease in glucose uptake was associated with an increase in lipid oxidation at 1 wk (60%; P = 0.008) and 6 months (60%; P = 0.008) and a concomitant decrease in glucose oxidation. The deterioration of glucose metabolism during GH therapy also correlated with the enhanced rate of lipid oxidation (r = -0.508; P = 0.0002). In addition, there was a shift toward more glycolytic type II fibers during GH therapy. In conclusion, replacement therapy with a low-dose GH in GH-deficient adult subjects is associated with a sustained deterioration of glucose metabolism as a consequence of the lipolytic effect of GH, resulting in enhanced oxidation of lipid substrates. Also, a shift toward more insulin-resistant type II X fibers is seen in muscle. Glucose metabolism should be carefully monitored during long-term GH replacement therapy."

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I always end up with Metformin with long GH runs and I have a problem with hypoglycemia without the damn GH!

you can add some of this junk to help insulin sensitivity as well as the alpha lipoic acid, Just make sure you carb up and eat though after taking the stuff!

Table spoon 3x day works for me, maybe for you to before meals. (apple cidear vinegar) yes sir, lol on your GH days, and imo ocassinal use of this junk if you can stand it in the first place lolololz!

Fushimi T, Sato Y.
Central Research Institute, Mizkan Group Corporation, 2-6 Nakamura-cho, Handa, Aichi 475-8585, Japan. [email protected]
The aim of the present study is to investigate the effect of acetic acid feeding on the circadian changes in glycogen concentration in liver and skeletal muscle. Rats were provided meal once daily (09.00-13.00 hours) for 10 d. On the 11th day, they were either killed immediately or given 9 g diet containing either 0 (control) or 0.7 g/kg-diet acetic acid beginning at 09.00 hours for 4 h, as in the previous regimen. Rats in the fed group were killed at 4, 8 or 24 h after the start of feeding. At 4 h after the start of feeding, the acetic acid group had significantly greater liver and gastrocnemius muscle glycogen concentrations (P<0.05). Also, at this same point, liver xylulose-5-phosphate, a key stimulator of glycolysis, the ratio of fructose-1,6-bisphosphate to fructose-6-phosphate in skeletal muscle, which reflects phosphofructokinase-1 activity, and liver malonyl-CoA, an allosteric inhibitor of carnitine palmitoyl-transferase, were significantly lower in the acetic acid group than in the control group (P<0.05). In addition, the acetic acid group had a significantly lower serum lactate concentration and lower ratio of insulin to glucagon than the control group at the same point (P<0.05). We conclude that a diet containing acetic acid may enhance glycogen repletion but not induce supercompensation, a large increase in the glycogen level that is beneficial in improving performance, in liver and skeletal muscle by transitory inhibition of glycolysis. Further, we indicate the possibility of a transient enhancement of fatty acid oxidation in liver by acetic acid feeding.
PMID: 16277773 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE

Last edited:
Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
bro why u running 10iu of GH u are so YOUNG.... u worry me man... stay healthy

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
HGH made me crave sugar too bro

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
ive taken pharmaceutical gh, blue tops, yellow tops, green tops, hygetropins, nipertropins, riptropins and the only one that made me feel that way were some blue tops i got from IP about 3-4 months ago. it was weird....

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
ive taken pharmaceutical gh, blue tops, yellow tops, green tops, hygetropins, nipertropins, riptropins and the only one that made me feel that way were some blue tops i got from IP about 3-4 months ago. it was weird....

Not to hijack this thread but if your getin up there in years like me lol this symptom will get worse everytime you use GH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic