Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Getting Your Gear Tested

mscldrew

mscldrew

Sep 11, 2010
Getting your gear tested is allot easier then you may think. But you will have to do some serious chemistry homework first. For those of you who live in the USA, most universities offer these services to industry and the public for a fee. First locate a major public university, I say "major" because Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry LC/MS machines don't grow on trees, although some smaller school may also have them.
Lets take world famous UC Berkeley for example, their fees for analyzing samples by LCMS are here:

QB3/Chemistry Mass Spectrometry Facility - Rates

I agree it is a little pricey at $153 per sample but if you think your going to buy a whole bunch of gear it could be worth it. I have seen fees as low as $10,, sleep with that chemistry graduate student and get all your samples run for free.

How much sample do they need? Literally 1 drop will do, the machines are extraordinarily sensitive.

So what does an LC/MS do? It separates all of the components of a mixture and determines there molecular weights. How does it do this... get a PhD.

So if you test a vial of Test Enth, the LC/MS should show a large amount of ions of molecular weigh 401.31, because that is the molecular weight of the Test Enth molecule,, +1 for ionization. You don't have to tell the people at the facility what your sample is, in fact most of the samples they run are unknowns (that's why they are testing!). Just say your looking for a mass of 401.31. If your sample doesn't have this large number of ions then there is no Test Enth in your sample.

I recently had a sample of the new Syntrop DPL4fifty from one of eroids top 5 suppliers tested. It was suppose to be composed of Test Enth and Drostanolone Enth. It did test positive for a large quantity of Test Enth, but there were no significant ions at 417.33, meaning no Drostanolone Enth, it was fake, but it would still have given me results if I had used it because it was loaded with testosterone. So now I have a question for you, how does anybody know what this steroid or that steroid actually does when you have no idea what's in your vial?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Did i read Syntrop as in Synthro? That would explain why it was bunk lmao. So lets see, i go to a university and say..."i have some illegal AAS im in posession of, can you check to see if they are good?"

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thats in interesting post op but while reading it I was thinking was raiden said above... You're handing them evidence of a crime. Or at least probably cause for a search warrant at the least.

How do I know what's in my vial? Because I wouldn't by from shady beavers... I trust my sources and they never let me down.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Getting your gear tested is allot easier then you may think. But you will have to do some serious chemistry homework first. For those of you who live in the USA, most universities offer these services to industry and the public for a fee. First locate a major public university, I say "major" because Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry LC/MS machines don't grow on trees, although some smaller school may also have them.
Lets take world famous UC Berkeley for example, their fees for analyzing samples by LCMS are here:

I agree it is a little pricey at $153 per sample but if you think your going to buy a whole bunch of gear it could be worth it. I have seen fees as low as $10,, sleep with that chemistry graduate student and get all your samples run for free.

How much sample do they need? Literally 1 drop will do, the machines are extraordinarily sensitive.

So what does an LC/MS do? It separates all of the components of a mixture and determines there molecular weights. How does it do this... get a PhD.

So if you test a vial of Test Enth, the LC/MS should show a large amount of ions of molecular weigh 401.31, because that is the molecular weight of the Test Enth molecule,, +1 for ionization. You don't have to tell the people at the facility what your sample is, in fact most of the samples they run are unknowns (that's why they are testing!). Just say your looking for a mass of 401.31. If your sample doesn't have this large number of ions then there is no Test Enth in your sample.

I recently had a sample of the new Syntrop DPL4fifty from one of eroids top 5 suppliers tested. It was suppose to be composed of Test Enth and Drostanolone Enth. It did test positive for a large quantity of Test Enth, but there were no significant ions at 417.33, meaning no Drostanolone Enth, it was fake, but it would still have given me results if I had used it because it was loaded with testosterone. So now I have a question for you, how does anybody know what this steroid or that steroid actually does when you have no idea what's in your vial?

Yes, how did this transaction transpire. Where did you tell them you acquired this substance? How? Give us more meat on this topic please.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Thats in interesting post op but while reading it I was thinking was raiden said above... You're handing them evidence of a crime. Or at least probably cause for a search warrant at the least.

How do I know what's in my vial? Because I wouldn't by from shady beavers... I trust my sources and they never let me down.

YEAH THIS!!

without being to mean... are u okay? u need to have a connection at a university in order to get this done! if u do it the way u just said u will be in legal trouble day after the test results come back! com one bro we all know this. but if it was this easy EVERY LAB, HGH, and RAW source would be doing it and we would have mass spec tests on ALL HGH brands , not serum and igf test!

im sorry im not usually a wise ass but really bro?

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015

?

the ony way is to have someone on the inside. i know one person who claims he does, but i do not know him t hat well and he could be bullshitting me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic