Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

getting bodybuilder big?

S

Slag

Apr 21, 2011
Are you a super-shredded, tiny little guy? I've never seen(aside from Lee Priest) any of the top pros looking "fat" ever. Bloated, softer, not completely shredded? For sure! But never fat.

So I can only conclude that you want to remain totally ripped while gaining weight. Yeah, not going to happen. But you surely don't need to become "fat".

lol im not super shredded at all, and if 6'3 is tiny:p, i got like a 4pack, i was just wondering for the future when i wanna bulk hard.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
lol im not super shredded at all, and if 6'3 is tiny:p, i got like a 4pack, i was just wondering for the future when i wanna bulk hard.

6'3" can be tiny if you're 180lbs. That'd be pretty friggin' tiny in my book.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
The general consensus is eat big, lift big, sleep big and eventually you will get big, but no matter how much you eat or how much gear you're going to (ab)use, if you don't have the genetics to be a bodybuilder you simply will never be.

Yes, you will get big, you will get strong but you will never be proportional or have very broad shoulders with low lats and 29-30 inch waist while caring 200lbs+ of muscle.

If you have shitty genetics you will never have diamond shaped calves or eye popping forearms full of veins no matter how strong or big you are.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You really have to find out for yourself where that balance is, that you can gain muscle without gaining much fat. You DO have to eat clean, and it has to be a surplus, but if you are training and sleeping right, the diet will help you put on muscle, however slowly, without much, if any, fat.

Gear allows you to process more calories that you consume. Off cycle, your body will waste more of the 6,000 cals a day you consume compared to ON cycle. I know you know this SAD, I'm just pointing it out for SLAG and others :)

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
another thing that was touched upon that is a big factor in this is genetics...the one thing you have no control over....sure you can eat 6000+ cals a day but if your body cant process all that food you are going to get fat....it takes awhile to find what will work best for you...ive seen guys blow up on 3500-4000cals a day and others have to eat fast food 2 or 3 times a day to gain weight....and like GS said you can eat a lot more while on so your diet is something that NEVER stays the same for long.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
u want to be big??? powerlift!! go big or go home!! u dont think pl's are bb's....shit look at Pud of strongman....the main thing is ..............IT doesnt happen OVER NIGHT..

Im at my genetic biggest(no one in family close to me in height or weight) i have been 255 @ 20%bf while pl....and when i cut down i was bigger then when i started pl.....most pro's have years on top of years of use and lifting.....if u dont go slin/gh/alot of aas ......ur not gonna be a monster over a year or two if that.....
i know guys that have gone from 150 to 200 on their first cycle....but they were lucky if they got 20lbs of muscle
If i can get 5lbs of soild muscle a year back when i started then i would be a pro but life doesnt work that way for most
The two things u have to have to be a freak is
1----$$$$$$$
2----Time

with that above u can be anything

as for me??? im happy at 230 7% its all about keeping it now after 40

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic