jacobss
What's New?

Get Out of My Rack!

Bench Wench

Bench Wench

TID Lady Member
Nov 30, 2011
Leg Day

Walked to the gym knowing it was supposed to get to 108 today for the high. *pffft*

Been a long-ass time since I've done a leg workout and the DOMs I feel from other work this week had me not push too hard today. Want to be able to go back to the gym tomorrow :p

Took it easy and slow to work back in...next week will be a bit stronger, but today I felt like a pansy and I am not a fan.

Smith Machine Wide Stance Deep Squats
3 sets of 10 with the bar, nice and slow down and back up, squeezing the glutes from the bottom and holding core tight

Leg Press (know some do, but I did not count sled weight)
15@90
12@130
10@160
10@180
9@200

Lying Leg Curls (all sets done on slow count up and a hold midway down, then slow lower to bottom)
12@40
10@40
12@35

Leg Extension (feel like a sissy, but on the plus side, I did a hold at the top on each rep of last set)
12@50
10@55
10@60
8@65

Glute Bridges (added these and have never done them before, just Oly bar for all sets)
3 sets of 10 nice and slow

Shaky-legged my way upstairs to start HIIT...then nearly bit the dust on the first run interval :eek: Holy Moly!

20 minutes later and I was sitting catching my breath, making a shake (i.e. working up the courage to try and walk down 30 stairs :p)

Then walked the 30 minutes home in the heat, sweating just as much doing that as I did doing my HIIT.

Glad that is done. :)

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
I really hope you can walk tomorrow! Very nice!

Bench Wench

Bench Wench

TID Lady Member
Nov 30, 2011
I really hope you can walk tomorrow! Very nice!

sucks worrying that I'll hurt tomorrow, less than 2 years ago my leg press was at 380 and climbing

gonna take a bit of time to get back to it, but that's okay :)

and thanks for the attagirl

kjake55

kjake55

Jun 11, 2012
sucks worrying that I'll hurt tomorrow, less than 2 years ago my leg press was at 380 and climbing

gonna take a bit of time to get back to it, but that's okay :)

and thanks for the attagirl

Have no regrets, yesterday was what it was. What you are doing today is what's important, and today you are flat out awesome...and probably pretty sore in the glutes! :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic