Latest Member
Thongman
What's New?

Get Fit with Get Some!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Check it out!!! Get Some and KBD's latest workout vid has finally been released! I've been using it and packing on the mass!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
i tried this earlier in my neck of the woods and got stopped by the police for stopping traffic

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Here's a novel idea.....get a job, become a productive member of society, and then u can join a gym. Stoopid monkeys...or better yet...take a portion of the money you generate between welfare, and government housing(that I pay for) or crack sales(that plunder your own people) and buy your own home gym....all chromed out to match the 26's on ur donk. Can't afford a gym membership....but can produce youtube videos.....anybody else see the irony?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Anyone notice there was not a single leg workout on there

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
And not a single set of legs either! Nothing like a grown man that looks like he's riding a chicken!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok dont ever compare me to someone who is ghetto, because i fucking hate people that walk around and act ghetto.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Here's a novel idea.....get a job, become a productive member of society, and then u can join a gym. Stoopid monkeys...or better yet...take a portion of the money you generate between welfare, and government housing(that I pay for) or crack sales(that plunder your own people) and buy your own home gym....all chromed out to match the 26's on ur donk. Can't afford a gym membership....but can produce youtube videos.....anybody else see the irony?
Mayo is my new favorite person lol.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2011
Come on, Mayo, you know it's all whitey's fault.