Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Gentropin???

Sep 11, 2012
I've seen this stuff out there a few times but I wouldn't know how to tell if it's legit or not. Anyone out there have experience with this stuff?? Obviously when you start taking it and don't feel the affects then you know it's fake, but I wonder if there are packaging tells that one can look for?? Thanks

Sep 11, 2012
Nobody has tried these?? Suprising.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Genotropin's come in a little glass cylinder that is made to fit a redi-ject type of pen. Google Genotropin & look at the images... if yours look like the ones pictured you have an excellent chance that they are real. Counterfeiters won't go through the trouble of making a Geno copy when they can put some bunk powder in a vial, slap on a colored top, call it GH & watch them sell like hotcakes.

F

farmerstrong

Sep 16, 2012
I know that it is suppose to be like the natural hgh your body produces but I have not used it. I am having great success with a tri-peptide blend that i got from us elite peptides

F

farmerstrong

Sep 16, 2012
BD COOL, I take it you do not like peptides very much. bad experiences with it?

Sep 11, 2012
I was wondering about Gentropin not Genotropin. I have those. Good to know about the Genotropin though. I figured mine were legit due to the swoled tingly hands and great pumps. Can't wear the wedding ring anymore.

mscldrew

mscldrew

Sep 11, 2010
Im not a big fan of peptides either I would rather just go right to GH.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
dont know about gentropin....bd cool was on the money for genos, which i know to be the best gh available...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic