Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

G'day from Sydney Australia

T

tolly

Oct 21, 2011
Hey Guys Im a 35yo easy going Aussie bloke. Only started bodybuilding 3 years ago and its fair to say Im an addict. Just love the endorphins and calm I get after a hard workout. I work out at home in my garage which Ive converted into a gym. Sometimes a mate will come train with me but mostly I train solo with the sound system blasting gangsta rap. Lol I know.. dont judge, its the only music I enjoy pumping weights to for some reason.

Did my first cycle this year and loved it. Gear in Aus is expensive and good well dosed gear is hard to find. I got lucky with some ugl test cyp and ran it at 500gm a week for 8 weeks while using HCG throughout. Made some really great gains and kept heaps. I was really looking forward to doing another cycle but my connect retired.

Thats why I joined this forum actually. You guys have alot of great info on home brewing compared to any Aussie forums and I want to learn all I can. The peace of mind of knowing exactly what Im taking is whats got me venturing into the world of home brew anabolics.

A few things will make this quite a challenge, the first and most serious is Australian Customs :mad: Considered to be the best in the world at their job they love opening and inspecting any mail arriving from Asian countries. But hey they cant open them all right ;)

Hope to learn more about training and diet too, plus get to know some good people along the way.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
raz1j7.gif
to The Iron Den! Glad you joined brotha!

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Welcome mate! Addicted too :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Welcome tolly, pleasure to have you here.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
welcome to the iron den. what a great intro! thank you! we are very pleased to have you join us! :D

T

tolly

Oct 21, 2011
welcome to the iron den. what a great intro! thank you! we are very pleased to have you join us! :D

Thankyou great to be here. I can tell from the small amount of reading Ive done that the knowledge and experience here is unreal. The Aussie bodybuilding scene is obviously alot smaller and the members on the boards are often not very experienced....

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Welcome Tolly! Love Australia but never been to Sydney, been to Perth Freemantle area and Melbourne met some great people saw some beautiful countryside and enjoyed allot of VB :) Have fun on the board, it's a great group of people here!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic