Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Gas Prices

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
What kills me is when the price of oil goes up then gas goes up the next day....when I know good and damn well the fuel in these tanks cost before the speculation.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
30 to 90 day lag time in my understanding.....but then again I'm legally retarded.

The gas stations are using the lag to lock in some extra profits before they drop the price

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
Its all a numbers game. They say that this is what it will cost me to replace the fuel in the tanks, so the price is justified when its on the rise. This is what I paid for whats in the tank when its on the decline, thus the high price.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I agree that gas costs way too much. While I'm a conservative and have always been pro-domestic drilling, I'm surprised that the Democrats haven't gotten on board with it. The doemstic oil/gas industry provides a lot of high paying blue collar jobs, and many of those positions are union jobs. I would think that with the need to get the unemployment rate down, that the administration would be opening things up, but it's my understanding that the opposite is happening. Very strange...

A

Abraham001

Gas and oil prices are just beyond expectations to increase and this is the real economy failure and back draw.The people are really suffering and yes it is very immediate action on increase price too even in seconds.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic