Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Further advice on cycle (PCT)

S

Superphysio

Sep 13, 2010
Hi brothers,

I need further advice on my cycle. I´m on the second week and using D-bol (30 mg/day), Sustanon 250 (every fifth day), EQ (700 mg/week) and Proviron (100 mg/day). Did frontloading for the EQ (1600 mg/1st week). I´m planning to go 12-14 weeks.

My question is about PCT. So far my research has shown me two trends: one states that HCG, Clomid/Nolva should be used at the end of the cycle and the other one states that you should use HCG at the middle of the cycle when signs of testicular atrophy starts to appear and Clomid/Nolva at the end of cycle.

On the other hand, some say you should use Nolva/Clomid together and other say that you should use one or the other.

Thoughts??????

M

maintain

Sep 28, 2010
Id up the sus dose. Also, I run Hcg and clomid on cycle, clomid and nolva pct.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You can run the HCG during your cycle at 250iu twice a week and this will help any atrophy. There is no need to run clomid during your cycle, have some adex handy or run it during your cycle for any gyno signs, flare ups or to help surpress it. You'll get about 40 different responses as to how to do it, but you have to see what will work best for you.

And move the sust to at least every 4th day :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic