Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

Funerals?...

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I told the wife to just drag me out to a field and let the animals eat me. I don't know if you can get more eco friendly than that, but thanks Caryl. I am sure everyone looking for eco friendly funeral services searches their favorite bodybuilding site.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
We don't care what happens once we are dead. We will spend the least amount of $$ to dispose of the body when we die. My wife and I talked about this many times and we're not buying into the overpriced" but don't you want your loved ones to be in this beautiful casket to spend all eternity" screw that they are dead!! People spend 10's of thousands for caskets no one will ever see and it doesn't change the fact the people are dead and don't care or hell even know.

Donate my body to an hospital or open cremation is fine for me

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I mean we’re dead, we stopped caring the moment that happened. Just burn me and save the $$$ and go on a vacation!

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I told the wife to just drag me out to a field and let the animals eat me. I don't know if you can get more eco friendly than that, but thanks Caryl. I am sure everyone looking for eco friendly funeral services searches their favorite bodybuilding site.
I said the same thing to my wife. I ate enough critters in my life I should pay it forward.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
We don't care what happens once we are dead. We will spend the least amount of $$ to dispose of the body when we die. My wife and I talked about this many times and we're not buying into the overpriced" but don't you want your loved ones to be in this beautiful casket to spend all eternity" screw that they are dead!! People spend 10's of thousands for caskets no one will ever see and it doesn't change the fact the people are dead and don't care or hell even know.

Donate my body to an hospital or open cremation is fine for me
My sister's in-laws own funeral homes and all are wealthy and have expensive homes and things. I always wanted a burial but now think cremation is the way. Besides, all the oil I have put in my body the last 20 years I should make a great fire upon cremation, lol.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
My sister's in-laws own funeral homes and all are wealthy and have expensive homes and things. I always wanted a burial but now think cremation is the way. Besides, all the oil I have put in my body the last 20 years I should make a great fire upon cremation, lol.
If you go before me, I will stand down wind and maybe absorb some of that tren through osmosis.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic