Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Fun Things To Do On A Date

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
you guys thought I was kidding, huh. without tren hair man and his brother stronglift (my name is not bob) gone, things can get slow here sometimes and that's when I have to step in with my useless threads that completely lack any kind of social redemption.

so here it is....

for you single guys (and women), what do you consider a fun, enjoyable date?

and for you married folk...what makes an enjoyable evening for the two of you.

as for me, well....I kinda like to take the GF for long rides.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364970266_597288_zpsc896d470.jpg

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I like your style tex.....Maybe we can get a double date set up.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Sex....................

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
from the looks of her boobs they'll be out of her dress all on their own, after the first speed bump.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
When I was single I always kept things simple; usually out for drinks, or my place for dinner, when me and Mrs Flex started dating we went and played some pool a couple times. Mostly hung out at my place though; I rented part of a house and it was a nice little place with a great patio out back.

We don't go out much now; chill at home with some tunes and beer and I still cook her steaks and stuff. Lots of times I will sit and play all her favorite songs on Youtube.

Yeah; I'm boring I guess....

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
How do you keep from crashing? Pretty sure I wouldn't make it far...

The Dude

The Dude

Aug 30, 2013
The Dude likes to treat women to eat wherever they choose. He watches their choices to see if they have restraint or concern on choice of food or price. You can learn much from someone by observing their manners and habits in high end eateries. His Dudeness also enjoys ice cream with a walk by the river with conversation on philopshy of life. Positive conversation leads to better health and success.

"I feel within me a peace above all earthly dignities, a still and quiet conscience."

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Positive conversation leads to better health and success.

Exactly.

I will never understand why so many people go to see a movie on a date. What's the fekking point?

Been with my gurl 8 years (this coming Friday) and we have gone to the movies exactly once and it was after we were already living together, not during the dating period.

I like smart women that have opinions and can hold a conversation.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
bj def bj. then i encourage them to drink too much so they make bad choice. ok, im married so thats the side of me thats def cemented in the ground. any traveling is good. new places, new food, new experiences, and the list goes on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic