Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Freebie for lucky TID Lady

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Excellent. I would wash your balls though, POB has gingervitis.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Hey TID ladies! Here's the deal, I bought some multi's for my wife and he's had them forever and hasn't used them and doesn't plan on it. I'm tired of looking at them and I'd love to see someone benefit from them. They don't expire until November of this year. They are opti women, 120 count, 60 servings. Here's the good part, you can have them! Whoever is in need of them or will run out soon. They are all yours. I would appreciate if you could pay for the shipping fee, probably like 5$. But if you're not able, no worries I'll still send em your way. You can PM me If interested or let me know on the thread. If there are no takers, I'll probably give them to a lucky lady at the gym!

That was very sweet of you. But I really want to know more about your wife and what HE looks like. I thought when we picked on you about being ghey bro it was just all in fun but it appears you just outed yourself. LOL Hey, who am I to judge. '
If there was ever a reason to read your info before hitting post reply that would have been a good time. LMFAO. silly boy...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
That was very sweet of you. But I really want to know more about your wife and what HE looks like. I thought when we picked on you about being ghey bro it was just all in fun but it appears you just outed yourself. LOL Hey, who am I to judge. '
If there was ever a reason to read your info before hitting post reply that would have been a good time. LMFAO. silly boy...

Hahahahaha holy shit!!!!! Epic fail of the century. Nice catch chief. Wow let the bashing begin lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic