Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Free training books

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Hey all ever since I was young spoiled brat I read all I could to teach myself . Recently I purchased few books that although after almost 40 years of study , training and teaching , I got these and if it was a review it mOtivated me , plus some gave me more elaborate ideas to use in repetition or sets . Last year I made more progress than I had in long time . To me I don't consider using AAS as evil cheating or unhealthy . Hell at 50 I'm stronger then when I was in my 20s , hell I didn't have ripped abs then but I do now and it's harder to do as you get older . Steroids don't mean you don't need to train hard . It means you need to train and eat smarter and harder or you waste your time and money . Anyway I got whole series of the ironman Jonathan Lawson and Steve Hollman Series like around 10 -12 manuals pdf. If I could download them to share I would . They make footnote references to actual bodybuilding studies done in the 2000s which most studied prior have more to do with General fitness or strength training . Bodybuilding. We always lived I our own world and public thought we were insane. However more and more science proves bodybuilders were decades ahead of everyone else. They use terms that are actually renaming of older terms and methods like Arthur jones theories now seem relevant . I also have pdf of " building the perfect beast " which covers anything you need about bodybuilding training drugs etc it's incredible . Anyone if you can tell me how to download I would / but anyone wanting copies FREE no catch pm me your email . You will add variations to your existing routines that will blow your mind when you realize hey," this shit works "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
I could really use the knowledge, I have been out of the game and im starting from scratch. What can I do to help?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I could really use the knowledge, I have been out of the game and im starting from scratch. What can I do to help?

Either show me how to download big files or shrink for forum or pm your email n I'll send them to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic