Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Frank Zane VS Arnold Schwarzenegger

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Great comparison. Proportion and symmetry goes to Zane, Size goes to Arnold, IMHO. Nice vid. Thanks for posting.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Frank Zane's vacuum was absolutely killer... Nobody does that anymore though... Too bad. Awesome vid bro, thanks for posting.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I loved Zane but Arnold was bigger than life.

But.... This is still my favorite bodybuilding pic of all time....

frankzane.jpg

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

frankzane.jpg

Great pic! Always loved this physique. Him and Surge Nubret.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011

frankzane.jpg

F'ing GREEK GOD status. Truly incredible. He has been an idol of mine since childhood. Arnold as well of course but I just have such a bad taste in my mouth for him with the events of the last few years. Turning his back on the game, removing his pictures from Golds, down talking AAS in the media, our champion has fallen.....

cooljames

cooljames

Jul 27, 2011
Always loved Zane, great physique, great style while posing, and very helpful. I used to correspond with Mr. Zane in the late 90's, and he was always more than willing to answer questions, and i felt he was always very honest when he did. Arnold was my idol growing up, to me he had that comic book super hero look to him. Conan, the terminator, red sonja, etc. where all favorites of mine. But i appreciated them both for different reasons, Frank for his beautiful symmetry, and Arnold for his size. It would be a difficult choice for me, both brought something great to the table. CJ

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Great pic! Always loved this physique. Him and Surge Nubret.
Surge Nubret Had an absolutely amazing physique. If it wasn't for joe weider screwing him over Nubret would have won the 1975 Olympia.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic