Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Framingham man facing steroid distibution, identity theft charges

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
State Police arrested a Framingham man on Thursday who was the target of a "long investigation'' into steroid distribution, identity theft and worker's compensation fraud, a state prosecutor said Thursday.

Authorities are still not even sure if the name they are using to prosecute Claudiney "Sav" R. Severino, 32, is his real name due to a number of various aliases he is known to use, Attorney General prosecutor Patrick Devlin said during Severino's Framingham District Court arraignment.

"I would not bet the house he is Sav Severino," Devlin told Judge Douglas Stoddart.

On Thursday, at 6:30 p.m., the Massachusetts State Police, at the direction of the AG's office, put Severino's 457 Hollis St. home under surveillance. When he left the home, police arrested him, Devlin said.

"He told the officers it was like he lived two different lives," said Devlin. "In fact, he lived many different lives."

Devlin said Severino has been a target of an investigation into steroid distribution, fake worker's compensation claims and identity fraud. When police searched his home, they found 200 viles of steroids, a large amount of cash, several different identifications for different names and an insurance settlement of $28,000 for one of Severino's known aliases, the prosecutor said.

"This is something that is just the beginning," Devlin said.

Devlin said authorities don't know the scope of the alleged fraud.

Severino is charged with distribution of steroids, ID fraud, driving with a suspended license and possession of a false Registry of Motor Vehicle document.

"These four charges are the tip of the iceberg," Devlin said.

Devlin asked Judge Douglas Stoddart to hold Severino without bail because of the question about his identity.

Severino's lawyer, John Delprete, said he is confident that Severino is his client's real name. He said he has known him for years. He also argued holding his client without bail is unreasonable based on the charges. The lawyer asked that Severino be released on $1,000 bail.

Stoddart, citing the identity issue, set Severino's bail at $100,000. Severino is due back in court on Oct. 10 for a pretrial conference.

Code:
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x1803290900/Framingham-man-facing-steroid-identity-theft-charges#ixzz2esMAK63A

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Damn te dude dipped off into to many diff things.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Good to know! Anyone know what he was selling brand wise?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Good to know! Anyone know what he was selling brand wise?

200 vials could mean he was just sitting on his personal stash. I'm speculating(at best) but the amount(200 vials) could have brought the distributing charge. He may not have sold anything?
ID theft is what's bringing time these days. Back in the mid to late 2000's the laws and penalty's were much more lax than they are today. I remember the mod 2000's there were forums where you could buy hard drive dumps and all kinds of cc info, etc. These days LE can charge a person for each stolen credit card and ID stolen.
ID theft has gotten to be and has been a huge issue for LE and the public.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
A pro scam artist. Makes us steroid users look bad-

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Only reason I ask is that's pretty local to me. I know if I just need a few things I go local.wanted to make sure it's not the same guy, but I doubt it. I'm sure I would have heard something like that from sources other than the boards

Last edited:
biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Framingham, huh? What's up with the Beanpot over that way. Is Lexington still a dry town? Of course it is.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Not sure about Lexington. Framingham either . I'm more inner city e Boston/ north of Boston. I stay away from the bars and all bs now. I'm doing the out of sight out of mind kinda thing. I was only curious about the brand. Seems like every area has their sources. As soon as someone is hot I delete the number and move on. Wanted to make sure my guy wasn't selling or buying from this guy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic