Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Found a great place for knowledge

craig

craig

Aug 29, 2011
Hello all. Looking all over the internet I have finally found a forum that is what I'm looking for! Over the past month I have been applying knowledge to my workouts and diet that I have gained from reading here and I couldn't be happier. Still a beginner at best but eager to learn and see some great results!

Ok, a little about me.. I'm Craig. Serving as enlisted in the Army for three years now as a 12C (Bridge Crewmember.) I supervise a TOC here in Iraq and have lots of spare time. The first time I was in Iraq I was a line dog swinging sledge hammers and taking names. This go around is a little more chill. My job is great! The word came down that we were deploying and I was the first one to speak up and extend my contract to go along. Over the past few years I have grown very close with the people in my Company. When we return from being deployed, my plan is to go to school using my new GI Bill and finish my degree in Industrial Technology. I have a wonderful, supportive girlfriend that always stands behind me which is great.

So, there is a little about me. I can't wait to get to know all of you!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Welcome aboard Craig! I hope that your plans will come true! Good luck getting your degree!

Very nice introductory post by the way! :)

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Great intro bro, welcome aboard. You picked the right place to be. You have quite a few military bros here.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
welcome to the Den bruddah! good luck with your goals.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
where is this place you speak of?
do you have a link or referral number?
LMAO. welcome to the Den

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for your service.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Musta been talking about KBD lol

Welcome to the Den bruh!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Craig, welcome to the iron den. we are most pleased to have you join us! :D

thanks for serving our country!