Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Former pro wrestler faces steroid, drug charges

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
Cameron, N.C. — Former professional wrestling star Matthew Moore Hardy is facing drug charges, authorities said Tuesday.

Moore County deputies searched Hardy's house on Boys Camp Road in Cameron on Wednesday and seized 20 vials of anabolic steroids, one dosage of ecstasy and more than $1,900 in cash and drug paraphernalia.

Hardy, 36, is charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, possession of a Schedule I controlled substance, maintaining a place to keep a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Hardy was released from the Moore County Detention Center with a written promise to appear in court on Sept. 29.

Last week, Hardy was arrested and charged with driving while impaired at Raleigh-Durham International Airport. He was arrested after another driver saw him swerving across traffic, nearly hitting two cars, on Sept. 15.

Hardy is due in court on that charge on Nov. 30.

Last month, Hardy was charged with DWI after police said he crashed his car into a guard rail in Raleigh.

Hardy's brother and former wrestling partner, Jeff Hardy, has also faced drug charges.

Jeff Hardy, 34, was arrested in September 2009 and charged with multiple felony drug counts. Authorities say they found hundreds of Vicodin pills, anabolic steroids and powder cocaine.

Jeff Hardy was suspended by World Wrestling Entertainment in 2008 for a second violation of its drug policy.

He was later reinstated and won the WWE's world heavyweight championship belt but left the company in 2009. Until recently, he was one of the top stars in the Impact Wrestling company.

Jeff Hardy was ordered to pay a $100,000 fine and remain on probation for 30 months as part of a plea agreement.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I use to like him and his brother but both are off set idiots I guess.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Moron...I am sure the recs did him in.

Hawk

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
LOL at the notion that anyone could violate the WWE drug policy. I wonder what that policy consists of? Dont ask, dont tell; If asked, lie?

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
LOL at the notion that anyone could violate the WWE drug policy. I wonder what that policy consists of? Dont ask, dont tell; If asked, lie?
LMAO! ^^^^^^thats good shit.

C

carolinasown

Sep 6, 2011
Matt is in rehab now, he needs to be. His rec use is very sad.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
what gave the deputies reason to search his house? something must have set it off..... the cops just dont come into your house and look around

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
what gave the deputies reason to search his house? something must have set it off..... the cops just dont come into your house and look around

That's a much better question. Wonder what tipped them off to search the house. Why would a judge sign off on a search warrent for a traffic violation? Sounds like somebody tipped them off.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Wasn't it domestic call if so that's the cause right there.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Ok guys here is why in this link

An update on Matt Hardy's recent drug possession arrest - National Pro Wrestling | Examiner.com

After news broke this week that Matt Hardy was arrested for drug possession, his girlfriend Rebecca Reyes (better known as Reby Sky) is claiming that she was coerced into providing evidence leading to Hardy’s arrest.

Sky had originally called 911 in order to get Hardy to a hospital for an “adverse drug reaction.” Sky obviously provided information to authorities in order to get Hardy diagnosed at the hospital. She apparently gave enough information that allowed police to obtain a search warrant.

Police conducted a raid of the house while Hardy was not home. Sky claimed police "threatened her with jail"

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic