Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

For The Texans

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I know there are guite a few of us here. Was wondering how many and who, so check in and say hello.

Texas_flag_map_zps42abf07a.png

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
The Texson.

City: Dallas - lived in several parts: central, downtown and north.

Likes: Everything. The resturants, concerts, texmex, nightlife, deep ellum, Greenville, harry hines blvd, lover's lance, Las Colinas, Texas Motor Speedway, American Airlines Center, coca cola starplex, state fair, downtown, the people and most of all, those incredible Texan women.

Oh yeah....and the f'ing kick ass gyms.

dallas-skyline_zpsa64c04a2.jpg

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Houston area checking in. I got nothing on what Houston brings though. Great shopping?

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
Houston area but really never go to houston except for some big event, like everything except the heat and humidity of summers.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Houston area but really never go to houston except for some big event, like everything except the heat and humidity of summers.

No doubt. I could smack people that say "oh, but it's a dry heat though". Not around here it ain't!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
We should give that state back to mexico

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
We should give that state back to mexico

Mate, I swear to God, I will fuking wreck you, you cheeky cunt!

Seriously though, many people are taking refuge to Texas for our great laws regarding businesses, our great economy etc. Meanwhile, in Cali, record numbers are leaving the state because they can't afford to live there or run a business there anymore.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Mate, I swear to God, I will fuking wreck you, you cheeky cunt!

Seriously though, many people are taking refuge to Texas for our great laws regarding businesses, our great economy etc. Meanwhile, in Cali, record numbers are leaving the state because they can't afford to live there or run a business there anymore.

LMAO... Sorry couldn't resist

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic