PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
LOL!! Sorry to laugh but lolololololololol

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Never ever take fish oil when eating eggs. I took some fish oil then ate a half dozen eggs. The smell of the burp caused me to vomit all over.

Yeah... I bet that was bad. LOL

Take your fish oil after a meal with lots of water... problem solved.

V

Vonslik

May 19, 2012
I too take mine with coffee. That seems to keep the fish burps away. Two cups a day.

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
They can cause reflux which is responsible for the burps many times. Quick fix is baking soda. May want to take pepcid. Or tums as well. Or like many others already suggested, with a meal.

S

sartac

May 12, 2012
Haven't experienced this with Carlson's bottled fish oil or prescription Lovasa pills, but have with generic cod liver oil pills. Another reason to avoid cod liver oil, btw, is the high vitamin A content which can build up to toxic levels if you take too much. Have heard the costco fish oil supps are good, no personal experience...

keith1569

keith1569

Apr 29, 2012
I.get it a bit with Costco brand fish oil but not bad

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I.get it a bit with Costco brand fish oil but not bad

That's because the Kirkland brand only has about 25% of the EPA/DHA of what is written on the label. A lot of brands are like this. I saw a study that a girl did in college and when she ran multiple brands through gas chromatography, most were severely deficient in what the label actually said it contained. Go with Nordi Naturals or metagenics. All of the good stuff comes from Norway.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
MAN IT UP! Just eat some good dank ass food with it, itl go away. 3g of fish oil daily is what I take and my heart and cholesterol levels are awesome :)

Cyber2Knight

Cyber2Knight

Aug 20, 2012
I take the lemon flavoured fish oil. 1 tablespoon and I'm sorted, no fishy burps.

H

hunkstrum

Sep 15, 2012
Its funny how a stinky fish burp will just sneak up on you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic