Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

first time you took dbol

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
SO, I must ask do you guys continue the dbol on non training days to keep compound in the system?
I see guys say it hit me on the 7th day or the 10th day. Made me wonder if you run it on non training days to keep the body full??
Tks,
GC

I get the same effect if i take it only as a pre-workout "supplement". I just take it in a higher dosage than I normaly would.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
SO, I must ask do you guys continue the dbol on non training days to keep compound in the system?
I see guys say it hit me on the 7th day or the 10th day. Made me wonder if you run it on non training days to keep the body full??
Tks,
GC

Yes, I take D-bol on off days & I split up the dosage... for example, 20 mgs in the morning then 20 mgs 10 to 12 hours later.

R

rog90

Dec 25, 2011
I felt amazing a few days in due to the pumps, and strength gains. It definitely changed my life after that

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
my first run with steroids was delatestryl. and then i stacked some bulgarian dbol with the dela omfg at only 20mg it was great. cant for the life of me remember the name on the dbol bulgarian in a green and white box.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic