Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

First time user.. need some help

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
Hello guys, i need some help with my post cycle therapy this is my first cycle im 34 years old male been back to working out before 4 years now 182cm tall 95kg yes i have fat around 20% not sure tho maybe less. since i started test e till now i gained +- 10 kgs .. i started taking Test E alone for 4 weeks at 250 per week then i moved it up to 250 twice a week on tuesday and friday at the moment im taking arimidex .5 eod. I started the cycle on october 25 and will end on december 30 last injection im confused about the pct some people taking hcg (pregnyl) alone some hcg and nolva some hcg, nolva and clomid and Dr. Rand in one of his videos said taking arimidex with hcg alone because clomid might not be tolerated for some users..

1st Question i read that arimidex is bad for cholesterol as steroids.com is saying and first thing should use is SERM like nolva if that didnt help start taking arimidex but most people say use arimidex to prevent any gyno from the start.. but after reading about arimidex i start worrying from using arimidex espically i used like 4 or 5 tables of arimidex so far and my first dose was 1mg and after that was .5 eod and i started it wthout any signs of gyno just to prevent it to happen as i what i knew. now should i stop arimidex because i know my ldl is an issue since befor starting the cyclemy ldl was borderline but my hdl was high so it was fine.. if so should i start nolva like 10mg ed or till i feel any gyno signs ?

2nd Question (IMPORTANT) one what my pct should be like what should i take and dosage? (P.S if i should take pregnyl(hcg) while pct we only have pregnyl 1500 or 5000 ampuls ONLY)

3th Question is what should i take during or maybe after the cycle while pct too like vitamins minerals besides milk thistle, multivitamin and fish oil ?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
After you take your last shot you have a two week period before starting on the clomid and nolva.

During those two weeks:
Week 1 hcg 250iu eod.
Week 2 hcg 500iu eod.

Then for 4 weeks
Clomid 50mg daily
Nolva 40mg daily

That's it.

Milk thistle is useless.

Multivitamin you just piss out.

So supplements are required.

However during this period you won't want to hit the gym. but you must. And you must lift heavy and train hard to maintain what you made on cycle.

Also keep your calories up to help maintain weight.

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
After you take your last shot you have a two week period before starting on the clomid and nolva.

During those two weeks:
Week 1 hcg 250iu eod.
Week 2 hcg 500iu eod.

Then for 4 weeks
Clomid 50mg daily
Nolva 40mg daily

That's it.

Milk thistle is useless.

Multivitamin you just piss out.

So supplements are required.

However during this period you won't want to hit the gym. but you must. And you must lift heavy and train hard to maintain what you made on cycle.

Also keep your calories up to help maintain weight.
Okay we only have prgynel 1500 or 5000 one shot what should i do ? Plus can you please answer me about adex? Should I stop using it because I'm afraid of high cholesterol since it will rise cholesterol too and use nolva when I feel a lump or sore nipple?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Okay we only have prgynel 1500 or 5000 one shot what should i do ? Plus can you please answer me about adex? Should I stop using it because I'm afraid of high cholesterol since it will rise cholesterol too and use nolva when I feel a lump or sore nipple?

Not sure why you are so worried about cholesterol. Only answer here is bloodwork. If your e2 isn't outrageously high and you don't have symptoms like excessive bloat a limp dick or gyno then lower the dose of adex or stop it.

Adex in pct is not needed.

Pregnyl is one shot? What does that mean? If it comes in an ampule just draw it out and shoot into a sterile vial. You can cut the pregnyl with bac water to make dosing easier.

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
Not sure why you are so worried about cholesterol. Only answer here is bloodwork. If your e2 isn't outrageously high and you don't have symptoms like excessive bloat a limp dick or gyno then lower the dose of adex or stop it.

Adex in pct is not needed.

Pregnyl is one shot? What does that mean? If it comes in an ampule just draw it out and shoot into a sterile vial. You can cut the pregnyl with bac water to make dosing easier.

Got it thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic