What's New?

First Time spot injections

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Okay

So I haven't done bicep or tricep injections yet, I wanted to know from those who have, how much oil did you dump into those muscle groups and when you pinned them, meaning time of day? Also how sore were the Bi's when pinned? Along with the Tri's? And do you continue to pin them, or does the pain interfere with life and training?

H

HomeGrown

Oct 30, 2011
Great questions here . I will grab some popcorn and sit back and learn

Ok no popcorn lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I love pinning bi's and tri's...

I started out at 1/2 cc into each bi. On the first inject that I did, they were sore as hell! I didn't do direct bicep work to let them heal for a few days, but I did hit back. Once my bi's were warmed up the soreness decreased. The next week they were significantly less sore and after that it wasn't noticeable.

Couple things:
1. Be damn sure you aspirate because there are plenty of veins to hit
2. I use a 27g 5/8" slin pin. But I had/have stringy arms. If you've got big round muscle bellies, a 25g 1" would be fine.
3. DON'T USE PROP!!! lol I pinned my tri's with straight prop and couldn't bend my arms for about 4 days.
4. I like to alternate bi's and tri's. So with a long ester test lets say, I'd pin bi's monday and tri's thursday.
5. Make sure you do a lot of stretching. Knots shorten the muscle and make it susceptible to tearing or causing injury.

Are you good to go on where to pin? I usually just stick the outer head and hit right dead center lengthwise...

I've coached my buddy OldSchool1967 on pinning bi's and he loves it... MPMC too.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Iv pinned both.... The bi's I can get about 1cc before it starts to become uncomefortable. The lateral head of the tri's I can get an easy 1cc in there. I normaly don't run alot of oil so I don't have a need "yet" to try to push more in.

Also after i pin calf, bi's and tri's I always work the muscle asap after.

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Thanks for the responses everyone. I know no matter what the bi is going to be sore, so I'll try this when I won't be carrying tons of crap for work all week long.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I put 1cc of dbol/tne in the outer head of my tri no problem. A little sore nothing major.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Thanks for the responses everyone. I know no matter what the bi is going to be sore, so I'll try this when I won't be carrying tons of crap for work all week long.

i use 27g or smaller to pin bi's and tri's..... never really had anything major in the way of pain.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic