Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

first test injection in 7 years..

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
hello fellow bodybuilding, powerlifting, and general weight training enthusiast! its been a few years since iv'e ran test, last night i pinned 250 mgs of test cyp.(always ran enth) anyway, my question is could my androgen receptors been so starved ill say, that today, i am feeling great? i was the first one out of bed today, the first time in over a month, i actually woke up not tired! I am 44 years old and have all the symptoms of andropause, textbook. I have gone to the doctor, had my blood work done, and, sadly, i fall 'within range'. I must do what i feel the need to do, doctor or not. My wife and i both watched mid-life crisis links, trt links, funny thing though, the mid life ones dont mention trt, but the trt links did mention mid-lives. I wish the doctors would stop being so taboo about trt!any ones input? thank you guys.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Looks to me like that dark cloud has been lifted and you feel like you have something to look forward to brother. Enjoy the ride, make the most of it and if you have any questions hit us up!

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Most doctors dont want the responsibilty linked with TRT so they mostly put it down. Too many sue happy people in this world. Welcome back and let us know how everything continues.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yea i'm sure your feeling it's effects already , cyp will peak in 72 hours but that shot is already half-way to that peak.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Looks to me like that dark cloud has been lifted and you feel like you have something to look forward to brother. Enjoy the ride, make the most of it and if you have any questions hit us up!

thanks pob, nice being able to relate to people who actually have their feet on the ground and head outta their ass!!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Yea i'm sure your feeling it's effects already , cyp will peak in 72 hours but that shot is already half-way to that peak.

whether or not, feeling great already bro!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
whether or not, feeling great already bro!

lol! those are numbers taken from a clinical study so yea, same here bro , had been off for a couple years and started Hrt (2 years ago lol). Amazing what it does for moods and energy.

Last edited:
oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
lol! those are numbers taken from a clinical study so yea, same here bro , had been off for a couple hears and started Hrt (2 years ago lol). Amazing what it does for moods and energy.

you have been on hrt for 2 years straight shine?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic