Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

First Slin Cycle

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have been researching (i.e. everyone outta my way and don't make any noise cause: I am researching) and came up with the following for a beginner slin protocol.

I have not yet decided whether to make the plunge, and I am hoping comments from those with personal knowledge (i.e. you have done slin or know people who have done slin) will help me decide.

Beginner's Slin Cycle:

I will use a short acting insulin (e.g. Actrapid, Insulin Neutral, Humulin R, Hypurin Neutral) rather than a longer acting insulin preparation (e.g. Semilente, Lente or Ultralente). Let's assume I can get Humulin R.

I will start with 5 iu post workout two days per week.
15 minutes later I will drink a protein shake with high GI sugars in it (maybe a gatorade, with a protein shake mixed in).
1.5 hours later I will eat a meal consisting of complex carbs and protein, with very low to zero fat.

I will keep sugar tabs on hand, and watch for faintness.

Every week I will increase by 2 IU until I reach 10 IU.

Then, if everything is going well, I will inject 5 IU pre workout and consume a shake during the workout and 5 IU post workout, with a shake and meal the same as my earlier post workout injects. If this goes well, I will increase the post workout injects by 2 IU per week until I hit 10 IU.

I will do this for two to three months, then stop and see how my body responds.

I have ordered some metformin, but have not yet figured out how I will use it.

Let the flaming begin.

Oh yeah, this is my 1000th post!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Here are my concerns.

1. Will the use of exogeneous insulin increase the chances of my becoming insulin dependent? I have heard all kinds of things in response to this. But I would mostly like to hear from those who have personal knowledge or know someone who had a relevant experience.

2. Will insulin protocol increase the risk of heart disease? I.e. remember the recent article by that doctor saying heart disease in his opinion, is due to people eating high GI sugars and the insulin reaction to them? So if I do this a couple days per week will it have the same inflammatory effect?

3. Can I get big without insulin? How big? I want to be a freak. Huge and shredded in the next two to five years. I mean 250+ lbs and sub 10%. I think I can do it with only AAS, but if slin can get me there in 2 years with minimal risk and no GH gut, I might just give it a try.

4. Does slin give you GH gut if you aren't using GH?

Where can I find answers to these questions? Your help is appreciated greatly by me, Woodswise.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Bro I just started my first slin cycle and I'm loving it..

I. Using humalin r pre workout

Started with 5 and increased it by one iu every workout. I'm now doing 11 and what a ducking difference between 5 and 11. Pumps are huge!

I shoot it all pre workout and sip a shake of 100g creatine, bcaa, and some type of juice amount is 10g carbs/iu. I drink that during my workout. . The only time I felt I was going hypo was on leg day after a set of heavy squats. I just pounded about a quarter of the drink and all was fine. Bought another bottle of apple juice and added that in.

When I get home I make my meal with carbs and protein and minimal fat.

I keep a bottle of juice on hand just incase. To me it is easier than carrying tabs everywhere.

The feeling isn't instnlant. You have some time between the initial feeling and the oh shit zone. Not sure if this hold true in the high oh range, but I cam tell you this shit is nuts.

Good luck brother!! Keep us posted

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Thanks for the feedback! Makes me want to jump right in! How long have you been using it and how have your gains been? You using GH, too?

Bro I just started my first slin cycle and I'm loving it..

I. Using humalin r pre workout

Started with 5 and increased it by one iu every workout. I'm now doing 11 and what a ducking difference between 5 and 11. Pumps are huge!

I shoot it all pre workout and sip a shake of 100g creatine, bcaa, and some type of juice amount is 10g carbs/iu. I drink that during my workout. . The only time I felt I was going hypo was on leg day after a set of heavy squats. I just pounded about a quarter of the drink and all was fine. Bought another bottle of apple juice and added that in.

When I get home I make my meal with carbs and protein and minimal fat.

I keep a bottle of juice on hand just incase. To me it is easier than carrying tabs everywhere.

The feeling isn't instnlant. You have some time between the initial feeling and the oh shit zone. Not sure if this hold true in the high oh range, but I cam tell you this shit is nuts.

Good luck brother!! Keep us posted

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic