Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

First cycle Test E ?

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
I'm 100 kg need to lose some fat was wondering if It's ok to get in roids while need to lose fat i got back to lifting 3years ago lifting since cant see any big difference in muscle mass and I think I stopped losing that much of fat since long time waistline wise not that much so I was wondering if steroids could help since I'm 33 years old now never took any steroids what do you think test E for my first cycle 250 or 500 with aremadex .5 pill on/off for 2 months ?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
First of all, AAS aren't going to help you lose weight, unless you have a hormonal imbalance and they correct it. If you suspect this to be the case, you might want to approach your doctor and see if you qualify for TRT.

Second, AAS have serious side effects and you shouldn't just casually decide to take them. You need to spend time studying the subject, and weighing the pro's versus the cons.

Third, I recommend you fine tune your exercise and diet to reach your goals before you ever consider AAS. That is because if you don't have exercise and diet right, AAS aren't going to do much for you. The best way to do this is to hire a great coach and to commit to consistently pushing yourself at the gym to new levels of conditioning.

Finally, when you are ready to take AAS, your first cycle should probably be a modest test cycle as you have described. Save the AI and Sarms for when you get side effects and/or for PCT.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I'm 100 kg need to lose some fat was wondering if It's ok to get in roids while need to lose fat i got back to lifting 3years ago lifting since cant see any big difference in muscle mass and I think I stopped losing that much of fat since long time waistline wise not that much so I was wondering if steroids could help since I'm 33 years old now never took any steroids what do you think test E for my first cycle 250 or 500 with aremadex .5 pill on/off for 2 months ?
A little extra treadmill and a little less food...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Certain steroids can help make a change in body composition but they are not for beginners. Get some bloodwork. If everything is in line, train and diet hard my friend. Better to start some test on a bulk cycle.

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
First of all, AAS aren't going to help you lose weight, unless you have a hormonal imbalance and they correct it. If you suspect this to be the case, you might want to approach your doctor and see if you qualify for TRT.

Second, AAS have serious side effects and you shouldn't just casually decide to take them. You need to spend time studying the subject, and weighing the pro's versus the cons.

Third, I recommend you fine tune your exercise and diet to reach your goals before you ever consider AAS. That is because if you don't have exercise and diet right, AAS aren't going to do much for you. The best way to do this is to hire a great coach and to commit to consistently pushing yourself at the gym to new levels of conditioning.

Finally, when you are ready to take AAS, your first cycle should probably be a modest test cycle as you have described. Save the AI and Sarms for when you get side effects and/or for PCT.

Excuse me but what do u mean by AI and Sarms ? Well of course there is side effects and It won't do much but I helps get more muscle and it might help losing fat maybe Gh is better at this point to lose fat but it's very expensive. Arimadex is to prevent gyno why to wait till I see any side effects ?

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
Certain steroids can help make a change in body composition but they are not for beginners. Get some bloodwork. If everything is in line, train and diet hard my friend. Better to start some test on a bulk cycle.

Of course before I do anything I will check everything kidney and liver test lvl I think that what image important test to do before and after or is there anything else to check ? Diet wise I'm not sure cut carbs and fats or fats alone I think I need a good coach for that actually a great one is a must

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Of course before I do anything I will check everything kidney and liver test lvl I think that what image important test to do before and after or is there anything else to check ? Diet wise I'm not sure cut carbs and fats or fats alone I think I need a good coach for that actually a great one is a must

Check your hormones silly. Glad you admit that your diet needs work. Sorry to say that is one more reason not to start juice right now.

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
Check your hormones silly. Glad you admit that your diet needs work. Sorry to say that is one more reason not to start juice right now.

Yes hormones too of course .. Well I agree diet needs to be better thanks for the help

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
If trying to loose weight get your diet and training in check first. Test isnt gonna help u loose fat!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Excuse me but what do u mean by AI and Sarms ? Well of course there is side effects and It won't do much but I helps get more muscle and it might help losing fat maybe Gh is better at this point to lose fat but it's very expensive. Arimadex is to prevent gyno why to wait till I see any side effects ?

AI = aromatase inhibitors like Arimidex
Sarm = estrogen receptor blocker like tamoxifen/nolva

I'm not trying to be a wise guy here, but if you don't know these basic terms, you haven't educated yourself enough to be talking about starting a cycle. I recommend you spend some real time (i.e. many months) reading up about AAS, cycles, PCT, AI's, Sarms, etc. and know how those all affect one another before you start a cycle.

Last edited:
F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
Thanks guys for ur help :)

Last edited:
F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
AI = aromatase inhibitors like Arimidex
Sarm = estrogen receptor blocker like tamoxifen/nolva

I'm not trying to be a wise guy here, but if you don't know these basic terms, you haven't educated yourself enough to be talking about starting a cycle. I recommend you spend some real time (i.e. many months) reading up about AAS, cycles, PCT, AI's, Sarms, etc. and know how those all affect one another before you start a cycle.

Thanks for the explaining .I know that I have to take arimidex while on cycle and nolvadix with pct I know I have to read more we always do I just didn't know the term plus I'm not saying that I didn't make my mind yet but thanks for the advice and ur help . Well i was in a seminar for a guru he says its. Better take Arimidex while on cycle .5 pill every day second day and leave the nolva till Pct

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic