Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

first cycle for beginners

L

lilyzaza

Nov 13, 2019
Primo and Test Steroid Cycle
Stack for the video and photo shooting preparation, which is famous in the show business world. Testosterone and Primobolan quickly creates a muscled look so its often used during the beach season, and video shooting. Primobolan in combination with Testosterone creates a high anabolic activity while this stack has a very high safety level. Primobolan and Testosterone stack has virtually no androgenic sides and does not affect the liver.
It is enough to use about 200 mg of testosterone to achieve nice bulking effect. Because of the low test dosage it’s not necessary to add Anastrozole. Primobolan supplemented with testosterone creates favorable anabolic background and very high safety. The stack will bring 10 pounds of dry lean mass, propionate instead of long test esters will keep most of the gains.
  • Testosterone: 250 mg
  • Primobolan: 200-400 mg
  • Cycle: 7 weeks
  • PCT: Nolvadex and Clen

• If you don't know where to start, you can follow my post.Brothers who follow my cycle can record it below.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Glad to see you specify the prop esters. Otherwise, I'd say the cycle is too short. But 7 weeks is long enough for some good results. Still, you could extend it 10 weeks, and be even happier.

10 pounds of lean mass is possible, but only with a dialed in diet. You clearly have to be in a caloric surplus during that time frame, enough to have at least 10 pounds X 3500 cals/pound = 35,000 surplus calories over your typical diet. That's at least 500 cals extra per day.

Primo can affect your hairline, if you're predisposed to hair loss, so I wouldn't say you'll have zero androgenic sides, but I get your point.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Sounds like you plan on running reasonanble dosing, congrats on that and keep us posted.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Primo and Test Steroid Cycle
Stack for the video and photo shooting preparation, which is famous in the show business world. Testosterone and Primobolan quickly creates a muscled look so its often used during the beach season, and video shooting. Primobolan in combination with Testosterone creates a high anabolic activity while this stack has a very high safety level. Primobolan and Testosterone stack has virtually no androgenic sides and does not affect the liver.
It is enough to use about 200 mg of testosterone to achieve nice bulking effect. Because of the low test dosage it’s not necessary to add Anastrozole. Primobolan supplemented with testosterone creates favorable anabolic background and very high safety. The stack will bring 10 pounds of dry lean mass, propionate instead of long test esters will keep most of the gains.
  • Testosterone: 250 mg
  • Primobolan: 200-400 mg
  • Cycle: 7 weeks
  • PCT: Nolvadex and Clen

• If you don't know where to start, you can follow my post.Brothers who follow my cycle can record it below.
Where in China are you based? How can I get my hands on this cycle? Can you help?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Where in China are you based? How can I get my hands on this cycle? Can you help?
Taiwan so technically a different country for those who still believe, ...

S

Squidiam

Oct 28, 2019
For your first cycle I would run 400mg ew of either Test C or Test E and run 10-12 weeks! Good diet and train hard and good sleep! Keep it simple brother, and run a good PCT for at least 4 to 5 weeks! You can gain 10-20 pounds on this!

How old are you? I did the same cycle my first one! 20 years ago I gained 25 pounds! Also get blood work before you start your cycle, I like to do one in the middle but it’s up to you! And of course after your PCT get blood work again! That way you know you fully recovered!

L

lilyzaza

Nov 13, 2019
Sounds like you plan on running reasonanble dosing, congrats on that and keep us posted.
I know that it is very important for new friends to get off to a right start, so I spent a lot of time sorting out, and the cycle of fat reduction or muscle gain will be shared in the forum.

L

lilyzaza

Nov 13, 2019
For your first cycle I would run 400mg ew of either Test C or Test E and run 10-12 weeks! Good diet and train hard and good sleep! Keep it simple brother, and run a good PCT for at least 4 to 5 weeks! You can gain 10-20 pounds on this!

How old are you? I did the same cycle my first one! 20 years ago I gained 25 pounds! Also get blood work before you start your cycle, I like to do one in the middle but it’s up to you! And of course after your PCT get blood work again! That way you know you fully recovered!
Congratulations, this is a simple and safe cycle. I hope all friends who have used it can have such good effects as yours.

L

lilyzaza

Nov 13, 2019
written all the dosage clearly on it. You can go to the local pharmacy to find a doctor or buy it online. If you need guidance, you can find me in the forum.
If i don't reply in time,

Last edited by a moderator:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Make note of tommyguns post - remember dialed in diet can many times be the cornerstone of progress . I’ve seen too many people get so excited to try particular compounds and not understand that it’s how you eat and train that actually will be the spark to make the gear work for you .

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Im searching for advice on my first anabolic cycle. I’m a male 5’9 I’m 30years old and I’m weighing around 210lbs. I have an ok foundation of muscle but carrying about 25-30% body fat. I also figuring out my diet as well but will take some tips on that too. Also I’m taking finasteride
Your first post here should be an intro. Then post your cycle questions in your own topic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic