Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

First competition.... Unprepared is an understatement

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Need some help with a show... Currently at6.8 bf and decided kind of on. A whim to do my first show next sat. I am gonna ramp up cardio session at 45 min am fasted and 40 min post workout. I will also practice 30 minutes of posing and transitions nightly, and had a couple formal seminars on this. Now what I really don't know is what and how I should be eating 1 week out ...assuming <50g fat and carb depletion till4pm day before show were I will carb up with sweet potatoes at each meal. Would I be good if I eat 8oz chicken / Brussel sprouts and 6 oz cod with Brussels as all of my meals during carb depletion this mon-fri at 4? Should I eliminate eggs, or switch to egg whites? And I plan on doing a gal an a half of water with no sodium this week to flush out subcutaneous water. Should be plenty of potassium in Brussels that I won't need to supplement it ..... Night before I plan on applying 2-3 coats of pro tan ten day of finishing hands and feet with brush. What can I use that's not posing oil that will give a good sheen?i do t even have a posing suit or protan yet so I am flying by the seat of my pants. Where can I get a suit shipped to me fast?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Water will stop 4pm day before and I will sip as needed

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Also the show is not sanctioned and is for novice competitor that have done one or less shows and not won

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Need some help with a show... Currently at6.8 bf and decided kind of on. A whim to do my first show next sat. I am gonna ramp up cardio session at 45 min am fasted and 40 min post workout. I will also practice 30 minutes of posing and transitions nightly, and had a couple formal seminars on this. Now what I really don't know is what and how I should be eating 1 week out ...assuming <50g fat and carb depletion till4pm day before show were I will carb up with sweet potatoes at each meal. Would I be good if I eat 8oz chicken / Brussel sprouts and 6 oz cod with Brussels as all of my meals during carb depletion this mon-fri at 4? Should I eliminate eggs, or switch to egg whites? And I plan on doing a gal an a half of water with no sodium this week to flush out subcutaneous water. Should be plenty of potassium in Brussels that I won't need to supplement it ..... Night before I plan on applying 2-3 coats of pro tan ten day of finishing hands and feet with brush. What can I use that's not posing oil that will give a good sheen?i do t even have a posing suit or protan yet so I am flying by the seat of my pants. Where can I get a suit shipped to me fast?

http://www.saleyla.com have sent first class

R

ryan9278

Dec 20, 2011
Bodybuilding.com has posing suits they always ship fast to me usually in around 3 days hope that helps

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
she has rush service

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have an old posing suit you can borrow Jhot... Just nevermind the skid marks :D

Good luck bro this would be epic if you pulled out a win

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
One of the guys doing the show looked pretty lean but I have loads of size on him. His wheels were leaner though ... While I may not pull a W I will get some good experience and get as lean as I can in the allotted time ... Thanks bro

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Thanks TG will call and order one tomorrow !!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Good luck.just go out there and give your best shot

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Decided to use an article I found on here for my 7 day diet with carb and sodium loading and depletion. Paying someone to do my protan and feeling good. Just picked up some species isolyze whey and stoked to try it with flax oil for my second meal. I am going to be HANGRYYYYYY today.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Thanks for starting this thread. This thread will be a good read for a lot of us if you keep us updated on what you are doing through this week. Good luck and congratulations too!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic