Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Finally going in for the gallbladder removal...

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
What helps for spleen stones?
Don't know that one but appreciate the GB advice as I initially had 3 stones removed and they said I had more hence the secondary drain/overflow they installed. If GB bile duct gets clogged it overflows into my pocket...I know it's disgusting. Actually seems to be taken half of the effort of the GB so I've not been vomited in 3 months which is crazy for me. I'll inquire about spleen stone with my surgeon.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Oh man. Best wishes closing the book on this one.

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
On the mend...getting back in the gym this weekend. 4hrs of gut surgery a month ago but feeling good. Amazing how fast the body heals. I've kept 30lbs off for four months and haven't worked out in 6. I'm calling this a "reset"!

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
On the mend...getting back in the gym this weekend. 4hrs of gut surgery a month ago but feeling good. Amazing how fast the body heals. I've kept 30lbs off for four months and haven't worked out in 6. I'm calling this a "reset"!

I maybe in the same boat! Recently my whole stomach started swelling up like a balloon everytime after i eat… they are doing a freaken ct scan with and without dye… im like wtf are u doing why a ct scan?

My stomach gurgles up under the left side of my rib cage and something is causing it to breath hard on that side… it hurts into my damn ribs at times on my side

So tonight after work I ate 2 small bananas and 2 turtle cookies and a rye sandwich with shaved chicken and then an hr later my stomach went straight to swollen… and acting like im bloated…

My doc didnt even offer to check for gallstones or anything else just a damn ct scan which i cant get into until next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
I maybe in the same boat! Recently my whole stomach started swelling up like a balloon everytime after i eat… they are doing a freaken ct scan with and without dye… im like wtf are u doing why a ct scan?

My stomach gurgles up under the left side of my rib cage and something is causing it to breath hard on that side… it hurts into my damn ribs at times on my side

So tonight after work I ate 2 small bananas and 2 turtle cookies and a rye sandwich with shaved chicken and then an hr later my stomach went straight to swollen… and acting like im bloated…

My doc didnt even offer to check for gallstones or anything else just a damn ct scan which i cant get into until next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can only tell you what I've learned in my situation. Stay away from processed sugars, limit your fat grams to less that 65 a day. No chips, cookies, pizza, friend food, no greasy meat like pork, limit your bread and in my case cooking oils of any kind...go light on that. I'm still getting dialed in but learning alot. I wish you luck brother. Hang tough.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I can only tell you what I've learned in my situation. Stay away from processed sugars, limit your fat grams to less that 65 a day. No chips, cookies, pizza, friend food, no greasy meat like pork, limit your bread and in my case cooking oils of any kind...go light on that. I'm still getting dialed in but learning alot. I wish you luck brother. Hang tough.
I'm glad you are getting better brother but that "Stay away from" diet sounds like a slow death to me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic