BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Finally bit the bullet

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Please don't be cock blocking IronCore's moves on Mike, he has been grooming him for years now.

Welcome!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome Kris, got an RN in the family, have had it explained to me that it can be the noblest profession, complete with the most job satisfaction, and the most anger, frustration, stress and sadness of any job. Topped off with Malaysian sweatshop work conditions, I have no idea how you and whatshisname juggle the job with the rigors of high level bodybuilding.

Respect.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Congrats on your accomplishments and welcome.

We promise to not hold your relationship to Mike against you.

maybe

:D

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Welcome Kris, I'm glad you're finally on the forum. It'll bring you and Mike even closer together. There's plenty of good info and inspiration on this board. And what's even better, you won't have to yell at your husband anymore about, "what are ya doing on the internet all the time" lol. I get that one a lot from my wife. Great to have you aboard!! :)

Kris_RN

Kris_RN

May 5, 2016
Thanks! It really is a great job. But is also makes you hate people at the same time. The stuff you see is just mind blowing. I work out just for stress relief alone. And so I don't kill what's his face. Lol!

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Hi Kris welcome and congratulations on everything you have achieved . My wife went to nationals in NABBA figure Great Britain and having two dieting competitors in the same house was no joke so kudos to both you and @Mike_RN .

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Welcome to TID! Always good to have an RN around

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic