Members
Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

filtering gear

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Hey so I'm getting down to filtering my vials before I move and first off the filter ate like a half cc of oil its just trapped in there how do I get it out? My main question is I had a vial that got tap water in it when I was boiling it and had a few bubbles of water floating in it. Tiny ones so I put it away until I was ready to filter. I got it out and the little bubbles are gone but there's little puffs of cloudiness in it. Like if you were to pour a small drop of milk into water. It looks like that. Wtf is that? Where did the water go? Should I just put it through the filter? P.s. its test e

Last edited:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Well I usually just chalk that 1/2ml as a loss... Some guys put a ml of gso to the side and will run that threw the filter last to push out that last bit and not waist it...

N

noobden

May 16, 2013
Little of puffs of cloudiness is nothing and common. don't mess with the gear too much before you ruin it. how do you get the oil out? just press air or more oil?

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Thx gstack. I'm not really that concerned about the 1/5 ml I already tossed the filter after that vial my main concern is this next vial that I know is contaminated with tap water

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Little of puffs of cloudiness is nothing and common. don't mess with the gear too much before you ruin it. how do you get the oil out? just press air or more oil?
Yeah I boiled it vented with a pin trying to reduce pip and the fukin thing fell over in the water with the pin in it. I'm not messing with it anymore

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
If you got water in the vial, it's done. I would not risk that at all man. That's straight tap water, and you don't want to be injecting that.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Not even if I run it thru a filter??

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If its just one 10ml vial, just chuck it. Is getting an abscess or blood poisoning worth 40-80 bucks? Also, I know you don't want to hear this but if your gear is giving you too much PIP, then find new gear.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
LOL! Bro if you're gettting pain from test e, you need a new source. All these threads about "PIP" are sad.

I assume you're talking about a syringe filter losing oil, next time load 1cc of air in the back of the syringe, so after the oil is run through the air is next pushing the remainder through. Won't get 100%, you never will, that's the cost of filtering.

I don't get how you know or how you got tap water into a vial from boiling it. Heat in the vial should be causing gases to expand pushing outward. Chuck it. The crap in tap water is nothing you want in your muscles. Will it cause an infection? Maybe.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
LOL! Bro if you're gettting pain from test e, you need a new source. All these threads about "PIP" are sad.

I assume you're talking about a syringe filter losing oil, next time load 1cc of air in the back of the syringe, so after the oil is run through the air is next pushing the remainder through. Won't get 100%, you never will, that's the cost of filtering.

I don't get how you know or how you got tap water into a vial from boiling it. Heat in the vial should be causing gases to expand pushing outward. Chuck it. The crap in tap water is nothing you want in your muscles. Will it cause an infection? Maybe.

Its almost s whole vial :-/ its not that easy for me to get gear. I don't have a steady trusted source. I took a shot on a overseas. I thought the filter would filter out everything?
What happened is I had a needle in the rubber stopper to vent it as I boiled it so it wouldn't explode but I turned it up too high and the water boiled to hard and tipped the vial over into the boiling water and a few tiny droplets of water got in thru the needle. I saw them floating around in the oil after I pulled it out.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
What size of filter is it; .45um or .22um?

I honestly don't know if that filter will filter out chlorine, fluoride, metals, etc. You'd have to do some research and see if it can.

Interesting. Next time boil the water first, remove from heat, and place the bottle in the water. It shouldn't take more heat then that.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
What size of filter is it; .45um or .22um?

I honestly don't know if that filter will filter out chlorine, fluoride, metals, etc. You'd have to do some research and see if it can.

Interesting. Next time boil the water first, remove from heat, and place the bottle in the water. It shouldn't take more heat then that.

I'm using .22um. Thanks ill look it up and that's a way better idea about removing from heat thanks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic