Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Female steroid cycles and doses

Missmaxx1313

Missmaxx1313

TID Lady Member
Oct 17, 2015
Hello everyone. I am seeking some of your great advice here. I've been training real hard and eating pretty clean and regular I ran a cycle of masteron at 75 mg a week. I lost 15 lbs of fat and water weight. That felt really good. I am slowly starting to show some definition in my muscles. I ran another cycle of masterone at 75 mg a week and didn't get much results.( I have run a few different cycles prior to the 2 with masteron). I am looking to run a cycle of masterone, tren, and eq. I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this cycle and should I increase the masterone and to how much and how often, oh yeah and wanted to run winni with that cycle. I am looking to get into physique possibly. What would you suggest on the dosing of this combination and how long should I run this cycle for. I am very serious about getting into top shape as I would love to compete. All advice is welcomed and appreciated

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Masteron is more of a cutter than a builder - it leans more androgenic than anabolic (build muscle).

What other cycles have you run & over what period of time (e.g. the last 2 years, the last 1 year, etc)?

How averse are you to androgenic sides?

I can tell you right now a stack of mast / EQ / TREN / winstrol is going to leave w/ some pretty substantial sides MORE is never better & mixing aggressive compounds is also a great way to establish long-lasting side effects.

If you want a growth phase, I would honestly just suggest EQ (e.g. 100 mg / week) maybe stack w/ anavar (10-20 mg / day), 10-12 weeks. IMO tren is waayyyyy overkill and winstrol is just tough on the system - it's a cutter and there's really no reason to put your system under the stress of the anti-estrogen effect of it when you need estrogen to grow. You could replace the anavar w/ mast again, but var is a good base.

And then just eat for goals. I don't know what is your ultimate goal but I would keep it simple and eat for what you want. Trying to take aggressive compounds to "grow" and "stay ultra lean" at the same time never works. It's very hard on your body and you'll only get mediocre results for both goals.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wow.
Too much, especially as you aren't competing anytime soon.

What is your diet? Training? Sleep?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
The 75mg mast/wk seems fairly average to me. Even a lil low if there's no oral with it.
The eq and var stack sassy suggests is a good one. I like it, but eq makes me a lil bit anxious/paranoid.
You could bump the mast a bit, or try NPP or something. I really like NPP. Personal favourite at 100mg/wk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic