Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Female Ostarine Log

S

Sez

Jan 21, 2016
Hey! I weigh the same as u before u started osta , same height! Deadlifted the same, squats was 110kg and benched the same as you!

I want to take osta! Your log was a good help! Where did you get your ostarine from? What site? I'm having trouble finding a good place to buy them from

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
This is an excellent log. I appreciate all the honesty and even reporting the sexual effects..which is so important.

Several of my female clients use this short term and the main question they ask is about clitoral enlargement, masculinization, acne and deepening of voice.

Great references.

Other compounds I really like besides the normal Var and Primo for women, is halo extreme, or halodrol the ProHormone, which is like a mild var. Also of course Clen.

Anyways, ty and you look great!!!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Hey! I weigh the same as u before u started osta , same height! Deadlifted the same, squats was 110kg and benched the same as you!

I want to take osta! Your log was a good help! Where did you get your ostarine from? What site? I'm having trouble finding a good place to buy them from

You can use my code "WES15" for 15% off your order. All products lab tested and high quality. There are also several other good places to get this product, maybe someone else can post up.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I haven't heard from Sakura for a while. She isn't on the boards regularly anymore and haven't seen a lot of FB group activity either. Not sure if she will see your questions

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic