Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Female bodybuilding, sex appeal, and femininity.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Her voice must sound like a man by now, I don't know if I could get past her voice.
It's not that bad yet. You can barely tell.
I was wondering about this as well, so I did some youtube searching for recent videos. And GiantSlayer is right, from what I can tell, it's not that bad. It doesn't sound like she's going to give Richard Sterban of the Oak Ridge Boys a run for his money anytime soon.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I dunno, I think fake boobs on this masculine of a woman look...fake. Like a couple of knobs stuck on her chest, i think she looks better without boobs at her point.
Now a woman with a figure like Ms jenner is a totally different story. Me Rikeeee!!:p

lol, once all BF has been lost in that area it's just a waste....

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Before I was into bodybuilding I found even small amounts of muscle on a woman to be displeasing. The more I went to competitions and the more I got used to seeing strong women, it became attractive. I still have my limits. But make no mistake, just because I like more fit women now does not mean I turned gay.

I know this thread is about apearances but I'm sure Shannon is a great mother and a wonderful wife. That is what makes a woman.

Exactly this.... If I want to be jacked as fu ck, why would I want a waif-like girlfriend? It's all about proportion. Until we're trimming our beards together it's all good - I'm not threatened by her.

Part of it could also be that I hang out with a few female bodybuilders, and seeing them off season they just look jacked and awesome. Seeing a pic of someone in contest shape and calling it too much is what the guys at planet fitness do to pics of us.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Interesting. But fake boobs can restore part of the femininity for a masculine looking female, cant they?

Obvious fake boobs look very weird to me, and when a chick is stage-ready lean and still has perfect globes it's pretty obvious.

It's kind of like when a man is an obvious synthol freak. Plastic isn't attractive. JMO

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Fake breasts on high level BBers looks disgusting to me. It looks like they are trying to rip out and completely misplaced.

60148.jpg

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
right that looks REALLY weird.

if she was going to have titty surgery she should have just removed the gland entirely instead of slapping a sphere on top of a pectoral.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
......... Seeing a pic of someone in contest shape and calling it too much is what the guys at planet fitness do to pics of us.

Exactly. To each their own but to say some woman who wants to bber must have an indentity crisis is incredibly stupid. That's no different than the fat, lazy, couch potatoes who talk shit about athletes.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
The "problem" if you want to call it that, is that when women lose bodyfat they start to lose their boobs too. A solution for some is to get fake boobs. Jenner has stated that is the reason she got hers. Jenner also has arms and shoulders that are bigger and more developed than many men, including some on this board. I think the fake boobs help--and I dont think that she is less of a female now than she was before she developed her arms.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
The "problem" if you want to call it that, is that when women lose bodyfat they start to lose their boobs too. A solution for some is to get fake boobs. Jenner has stated that is the reason she got hers. Jenner also has arms and shoulders that are bigger and more developed than many men, including some on this board. I think the fake boobs help--and I dont think that she is less of a female now than she was before she developed her arms.

lol, I knew there was a reason I love you :)

But in all seriousness, I respect and admire the women that take it to this level. I just could never do it as the desire isn't there. :)

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
lol, I knew there was a reason I love you :)

But in all seriousness, I respect and admire the women that take it to this level. I just could never do it as the desire isn't there. :)

I love you too, lol...xoxoxo

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic