Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Female 1st Cycle help

< <SamsoN> >

< <SamsoN> >

Jun 27, 2013
First off this is for my girl who's been asking about the juice for a bit. I have been using for almost the last two years with some serious results. And at this point I feel like I have a very good hand on male cycling.

But, as far as women and juice go - I draw pretty short. I know Var is the simplest and mildest for female first time use. From what I understand, 10mg per day is a fairly good start. But, along with the var is there any additional anciliary type meds she would have to take?

Yeah, like I said - I have only the slightest idea of women on sauce.

Any info would be great, I have no one else to ask & this place seems to have a few regular female users.

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
I would start her off at 5mg in morning and 5mg before eve workout for a wk then see how she feels.. my girl did it this way then bumped dosage up to 10mg and 10mg for 8wks.. however she didn't like the water bloat.. loved strength gains tho..

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Please post up an intro and welcome to TiD. There is a lot of literature available as well as people who can help.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
As already said post up an intro....
As far as your "girl" goes have her join and
study/research for her self instead of you relaying
and possibly missing some thing she can read about
it if she doesn't quite get it she can re-read it.

That's the best way.......

And guys don't answer with info you heard about.
A women's is no where near the same as ours.

Wrong gear can mean disaster!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Without going into a whole lecture and pasting profiles etc...The basics are...

1. She can start at 10mg a day, some will say 5mg but that really is a waste IMO. You will know at 10mg if there is an issue

2. Duration is a personal thing but for first time I would do 6-8 weeks

3. Most noticeable side will be water retention/bloat but she could possibly get acne....if she gets a voice change at 10mg...most likely there is an issue with the var being var.

4. No, she doesn't need to take anything with it except normal supps if she chooses (I do take LiveCare while doing orals, just because)

With that said, just as others have stated above, have her join or at the very least do some serious research so she knows exactly what she is doing. I'm sure if you look in the women's aas section she will find some great information.

PM me if you have other questions :) J

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Thank you Jenner. Sassy and Jenner are who I would suggest for advice.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
1) How old?
2) Current stats? Ht / wt / bodyfat
3) History of lifting & current progress?
4) Current goals?
5) Current diet?
6) Expectations of a cycle?

< <SamsoN> >

< <SamsoN> >

Jun 27, 2013
1) How old?
2) Current stats? Ht / wt / bodyfat 140+ pounds 5'3" bf - I am not sure of
3) History of lifting & current progress? Been solid as long as me but without sauce. 1 year+ steady
4) Current goals? to gain some solid muscle and to lose a few pounds. If she starts, she will be in the 130's
5) Current diet? Very solid, I write it up similar to mine. Low carb, clean
6) Expectations of a cycle?
Don't know yet

Thank you for the above replies, she'd got on here but she just gets everything from me(nutrition, lifting routine & technique, supps). Unlike me she just want it here and now. . . . . I been on my research of this for close to two years, so I have a fairly good grasp on AAs use.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic