Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Felt tip pens filled with steroids caught by customs

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
If the person had a few or even a small box shipped from a foreign country then it sure would make customs take notice.

Why would any one buy a small quantity of black markers and have them imported.
Its a common product you can find everywhere.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That is pretty slick and I agree that they were tipped off b/c they wouldn't have guessed that.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
That is pretty slick and I agree that they were tipped off b/c they wouldn't have guessed that.

I disagree. I think it's easy to suspect something is wrong and pop it in X-ray machine.

M

Mike Oxbig

Sep 4, 2013
I disagree. I think it's easy to suspect something is wrong and pop it in X-ray machine.
This.

It would be blatantly obvious when the package was run through an x-ray, not sure why everyone is assuming they were tipped off.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
I remember a source from years ago would send out packages similar to that .. (hidden within objects)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
pretty dumb if you ask me... While i know little to nothing about getting things through customs I can tell you this... if you do try... make it look legit..

It has been said... why In the heck would anyone order something that cheap internationally... I get the concept of putting it in something else... but make it something that wont show up on an xray that looks like something explosive...

Long cylindrical objects... by the dozen... seriously?? (I am sure LK is thinking... 'What? I order my dildos from iceland all the time') Nah... doesn't look suspect at all...

you want to get stopped in an airport... put a several larger pens in your carry-on... or an ab roller... same concept.

You need to learn your target audience before you begin to play the songs... otherwise it will not work out and the crowd will not be pleased...

put 1000ml of oil in some perfume bottles... now your talking ;)

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
IC is right, Old Spice with a hint of Primo is what he wears when him and Turbo are out together....

pretty dumb if you ask me... While i know little to nothing about getting things through customs I can tell you this... if you do try... make it look legit..

It has been said... why In the heck would anyone order something that cheap internationally... I get the concept of putting it in something else... but make it something that wont show up on an xray that looks like something explosive...

Long cylindrical objects... by the dozen... seriously?? (I am sure LK is thinking... 'What? I order my dildos from iceland all the time') Nah... doesn't look suspect at all...

you want to get stopped in an airport... put a several larger pens in your carry-on... or an ab roller... same concept.

You need to learn your target audience before you begin to play the songs... otherwise it will not work out and the crowd will not be pleased...

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Right on...
Customs are trained to look for things that does not make sense.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic