Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Feel like venting about to give up going to the god damn gym cause of god damn tendinitis

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Over the last few days ive had a pain in both my knees. no big deal i thought it happens since i had tendinitis in the beginning of the year, so i just deal with it. put ice on them at night and some USP Super Cissus. well now a few days later im have problems just FUCKING standing. God dammit. Gave up recreational sports (soccer, football), beacuse of this shit. Cant even go for a jog and enjoy the weather. 32 Fucking years old and im dealing with this bullshit. Im now so fucking fed up im probably just going to cancel my gym membership and do fucking nothing. Fucking gym is one of the few things that keeps me relaxed and gets me focused again and now its starting to look like i cant even have that.

Sorry for the vent, would say this to a doctor but i havent found one that actually gives a shit.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I understand G, I had similar issues this year lost considerable size and strength with legs but kept pushing them.
Just now starting to make some progress there again.
I have learned a few things about knees and problems that you can get.

Try to make sure your hips, and hams are stretched out, not just on leg days but every day.

Take a look at your foot positioning when doing legs, see if changing stances helps or hurts with stress on the knees.

Check your arches, one of mine collapsed and turned out to be a huge problem with my left leg.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Send yourbodytrainer a pm and see what he has to say.

Slic.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I understand G, I had similar issues this year lost considerable size and strength with legs but kept pushing them.
Just now starting to make some progress there again.
I have learned a few things about knees and problems that you can get.

Try to make sure your hips, and hams are stretched out, not just on leg days but every day.

Take a look at your foot positioning when doing legs, see if changing stances helps or hurts with stress on the knees.

Check your arches, one of mine collapsed and turned out to be a huge problem with my left leg.

i stretch my legs every morning, and two more times through out the day. Whats even stranger is during leg workout they actually dont hurt, sometimes they feel great. when i was recovering from the injury the first time it happened i started at ten pound and i gradually raised the weight. I finally got to 170LB after a year and now this pain comes back days after i've worked out my legs

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
So rather than throwing the towel in take a break from legs. There is a ton of stuff you can do seated. Give the cissus time to kick in.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
So rather than throwing the towel in take a break from legs. There is a ton of stuff you can do seated. Give the cissus time to kick in.

im on my second bottle of it. its frustrating as fuck. just carrying 80lb dumbbells to a bench bothers me. I know so dont use dumbbells. its like anytime i make progress or great progress i get kicked back down to the beginning. this is just starting to get old real quick

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ah I misread.I thought you just started the Cissus. I feel your pain.It is a one step forward two steps back feeling.
I would take a break and then start back when walking is normal feeling.I would wait longer to do legs though.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Ah I misread.I thought you just started the Cissus. I feel your pain.It is a one step forward two steps back feeling.
I would take a break and then start back when walking is normal feeling.I would wait longer to do legs though.

thanks RR. i think i might travel to the amazon to find a cure for this. if i do you guys will be the first to know

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
What is the problem with your legs? Knees? I have a ton of taping and stupid small stuff to do. I have knee cap tracking issues and my knees play the snap crackle pop game.I also have a PT sponsor I can ask for help.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
What is the problem with your legs? Knees? I have a ton of taping and stupid small stuff to do. I have knee cap tracking issues and my knees play the snap crackle pop game.I also have a PT sponsor I can ask for help.

it almost feels like a layer pressure/discomfort rite on top of the knee cap. its hard to explain exactly

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
Over the last few days ive had a pain in both my knees. no big deal i thought it happens since i had tendinitis in the beginning of the year, so i just deal with it. put ice on them at night and some USP Super Cissus. well now a few days later im have problems just FUCKING standing. God dammit. Gave up recreational sports (soccer, football), beacuse of this shit. Cant even go for a jog and enjoy the weather. 32 Fucking years old and im dealing with this bullshit. Im now so fucking fed up im probably just going to cancel my gym membership and do fucking nothing. Fucking gym is one of the few things that keeps me relaxed and gets me focused again and now its starting to look like i cant even have that.

Sorry for the vent, would say this to a doctor but i havent found one that actually gives a shit.

Why doing you ask your doctor for a cortisol shot? Is it strictly tendinitis? How old are you?... Trying to get an idea if it may be osteoarthritis or an atypical presentation of gouty arthritis? Does acetaminophen help?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic