Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Feds arrest man charged with steroid trafficking

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Messed up making it look like the guy had AAS and recs, lumping them together...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The only problem with that story is when they get a warrant it's for the whole home, not just parts of it. The warrant is made for the residence address, unless this is some sort of Kentucky state law. Either way these seem to be ramping up

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I actually have a friend who knows this guy. Feds caught his package in mail and Richmond police waiting for him to receive it. Richmond police had a search warrant and found the vials and he refused to let him search his roommates room because he wasn't there. They got a search warrant for his buddy's room were they found the weed and shrooms. My friend said he was a really good kid he has been lifting and using since 16 so he was really into weight lifting. To bad he got alittle to involved in it

Sucks for the roommate. I know this couple from orange county. Back in the early 2000's I was bad and sold some recs. This couple would come down and see me every couple of weeks. Looked like a normal couple. Handsome and pretty. I haven't heard from them in years. Well he just got her caught up in a fed indictment. He was shipping stuff from cali to Ct.....shipping to a Catholic priest. A Monsignor. With the amount that was in the indictment both of them are looking at a minimum of 10yrs. Thats the mandatory min. She prob picked up cash one time or dropped a pkg at the PO for him. She's so ****ed.
The priest is looking at a mandatory min 20 because of the amounts the feds got at his place when they served the warrant. The priest was still receiving a stipend from the church and still is. He was relieved of his duties because he was caught crooss dressing.
It's bizarre. Google Chad Mccluskey...it's sickening.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
He was probably charged with the recs as well. I can't speak for the U.S but here he would have been charged with them as well.

Throw it all at you and see what sticks mentality. His lawyer should be able to get him out of those charges (at least for the recs) but it will be part of a deal.

O

oclifter

Jan 24, 2013
I knew that couple too. what gym you go too?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I knew that couple too. what gym you go too?

I'm in the Desert. Back in the day they'd come down. Kris is gonna have a tough time. She has a colostomy bag.

cmhdeadlift

cmhdeadlift

Mar 9, 2013
I actually have a friend who knows this guy. Feds caught his package in mail and Richmond police waiting for him to receive it. Richmond police had a search warrant and found the vials and he refused to let him search his roommates room because he wasn't there. They got a search warrant for his buddy's room were they found the weed and shrooms. My friend said he was a really good kid he has been lifting and using since 16 so he was really into weight lifting. To bad he got alittle to involved in it

Not true...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic