Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Favorite Pre-workout supplement?

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
I haven't used a pre-workout supp in months. Too much money for nothing. The only one I really liked was the original TRAC.

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
I like Shotgun cuz it has 20grams of protien so it sets it self apart.

J

jacked up

Nov 16, 2011
I like 1MR or Force Factor, with 1MR being more intense than Force. Ive tried to contact different companies and get there samples to try, but. some don't send the samples or take forever. I found a site that sends different health and nutrition supplements each month, sixpacksack.com

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
Protein shake with some waxy maize and bcaa and super pump 250!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
400 mg caffeine , 50 mg pure ephedrine hcl. 5 mg yohhimbine, 3 grams tyrosine

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Jack3d worked good for about half a tub then nothing
I liked cellucor c4 a lot when it first came out, but last tub didn't do shit for me
Right now I drink 2 cups of really strong coffee, a gatorade a50 and test suspension now that shit works great for pre workout

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
200mg caffeine, 23mg ephedrine, 2.5mg yohimbe, 3 grams of l-tyrosine and 20mg of geranium.

No companie can touch this.

I do like NO shotgun though, I can add stuff to it, still feel fine, the pepto pro it contains makes it a good deal to use even on that alone.

T

tonski2014

Dec 19, 2011
I take ACG3, works in bout ten fifteen mins and i atleast have never gotten used to it so the stims and the beta alanine always make my hands and fingers tingle even on the very last scoop. good stuff try it out. way better than jacked. since jacked came out i believe the fda made the company take out of of the main ingredients cuz here in iowa kids were buying it and melting it down to make meth :p

A

alterntego

Apr 2, 2011
this is all that is needed for me . BCAA'S , CREATINE , VIT C CRYSTALS , CAFFIENE AND A SHIT LOAD OF WATER . IGF-DES is also nice for your hamster .

A

alterntego

Apr 2, 2011
i have tried alot of those predesigned w/o supps like jacked3d noexplode etc. and just dont like how the feel in my gut .

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I loved superpump 250..currently using buzzerk by complete nutrition...it makes my face feel like its on fire...but works ok to wake me up

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic