Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Favorite Pre-Workout Supplement?

nousername

nousername

Mar 30, 2014
Thank you all. I am using C4 right now and it's ok. Cant say I notice as much of an increase in desire or ability when pumping then I did with Assault but tis good and the price was two for one so thats a +. Anyone tried the new Angel Dust yet?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thank you all. I am using C4 right now and it's ok. Cant say I notice as much of an increase in desire or ability when pumping then I did with Assault but tis good and the price was two for one so thats a +. Anyone tried the new Angel Dust yet?

Yeah there are a few people here that have tried it and seemed to really enjoy it

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
I've been using LGI fully loaded + 100mg dmaa + 25mg ephedrine, for the past week and I've been killing workouts. Was on pre workout stim hiatus... Only taking PN all-in.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
A suggestion for what's it's worth, wait at least 1-2 YEARS before using one of these "hot supplements".

it's important to remember since these compounds are SUPPLEMENTS NO CLINICAL TRIALS on EFFICACY or SAFTEY need to be CONDUCTED or PUBLISHED

So what does that mean?

It means those substances included in the product .....l

What does that mean?
A MARKET ANALYSIS after several years of use, determines.....

It's also important to realize .....
So wait a couple years and use those "other lifters" ....
jim

For gods sake man have you always been a mummys boy... if you wait two years the best shit will be banned already.
I know you are all safety and health conscious being a Doctor and mean the best but ..
stop being a prude by default .

D

Deppo

May 6, 2014
I thought dendrobium was the ingredient that got Craze and Gaspari Detonate banned? Detonate gave me a terrible comedown and I had to chuck it away. Craze was amazing, felt like I could've worked out for about 6 hours, my friend still has some that he's gonna throw my way, he couldn't handle it. It still gives me slight jitters but the workout it gives is worth the sacrifice! I've been using Driven Sports Frenzy, the follow-up which I think is only available in the UK. It's ok, nothing special, wouldn't buy again though.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
A suggestion for what's it's worth, yet it's something I've found useful in clinical practice which is to wait at least 1-2 YEARS before using one of these "hot supplements".

Why? Because it's important to remember since these compounds are SUPPLEMENTS NO CLINICAL TRIALS on EFFICACY or SAFTEY need to be CONDUCTED or PUBLISHED

So what does that mean?

It means those substances included in the product as "active ingredients" are "considered relatively safe" YET no bonafied testing such as; THE DOSE, COMPOUND COMBINATION or DRUG/DRUG INTERACTION etc, has been conducted!

What does that mean?

A MARKET ANALYSIS after several years of use, determines the absolute safety and efficacy of these supplements and what is MORE IMPORTANT is the adverse drug reports only begin to trickle in around 6-12 months post introduction.

It's also important to realize the reporting by HCP or physicians to the FDA is VOLUNTARY. Consequently from a statistical perspective if only five cases of liver toxicity was reported to the FDA, 4-5 TIMES that many actually occurred (yet were NOT reported) and 10-20 times more developed subclinical hepatic inflammation.

So wait a couple years and use those "other lifters" as the experiment! (Recall we are talking ABOUT SUPPS here rather than some PROVEN yet just "released" PED)

jim

2-The-Picard-Bro.jpeg

Are you a qualified DR.?

D

Deppo

May 6, 2014
Has anyone tried Iron Forged Nutrition's "Contraband" yet? Thinking of ordering some.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
5 grams bcaa's, 1 gram Vitamin C and a cup of coffee. Best pre-workout stack ever! Occasionaly I will add a drink with Beta Alanine with 20 grams of sugar in the mix.

G

Geisha

May 4, 2014
Yes, I just finished my first container.. Angel Dust was my first " preworkout" supplement, aside from some xenederine. I actually liked it. I sweat like crazy with it tho. Lol

G

Geisha

May 4, 2014
just finished my first container of Angel Dust and I really liked it. I'm taking speedx3, and it's good. But I'd prefer something stronger.

D

Deppo

May 6, 2014
Just tried some Scitec Nutrition Hot Blood 2.0. Nothing spectacular. Def getting Angel Dust as my next tub. Best out there I know of at the moment.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Halo , or 1MR Vortex !!! That shit is good !!! No jitters , just stamina and focus !!!
TNE really doesn't do it for me . I'll put some in w my reg pin but I suppose w the Vortex combo it does give me somewhat more of a push !!!
But when I had the HALO , forget it , rage against the weights , ****in edgy as **** !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic