Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Favorite Pre-Workout Supplement?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Nothing beats ECA. The best pre-workout supplement out there imho.

I've still never tried a ECA stack but want to. Any product recommendations?

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
The ingredient lineup looks good in the MR Hyde. How you liking it woody? I loved volt, agmatine is am amazing ingredient. I'd like to try the superpump 3.0
Yeah, the beta alanine and agmatine is strong in volt lol, super pump and lots of tingles which I haven't had in a long time. Strong energy and focus on 3 scoops as well ;)
I've still never tried a ECA stack but want to. Any product recommendations?
Yessir, buy caffeine tabs at CVS or walgreens, and go to the same place or any pharmacy and ask for bronkaid over the counter or primatene. 25mg ephedrine (1 tab of bronkaid, I'm pretty sure primatene is 12.5mg so that case it'd be 2) with one 200mg caffeine tab 1-3 times per day. Excellent fat burner without any real bad sides as long as its not over done. Pretty decent energy as well

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Yeah, the beta alanine and agmatine is strong in volt lol, super pump and lots of tingles which I haven't had in a long time. Strong energy and focus on 3 scoops as well ;)

Yessir, buy caffeine tabs at CVS or walgreens, and go to the same place or any pharmacy and ask for bronkaid over the counter or primatene. 25mg ephedrine (1 tab of bronkaid, I'm pretty sure primatene is 12.5mg so that case it'd be 2) with one 200mg caffeine tab 1-3 times per day. Excellent fat burner without any real bad sides as long as its not over done. Pretty decent energy as well

Hell yeah bro, thanks for that. How's the price on bronkaid and/or primatene?

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Hell yeah bro, thanks for that. How's the price on bronkaid and/or primatene?

I've personally never used primatene, but bronkaid is dirt cheap. Like 6 bucks for 24 pack. I typically take 2 ec per day when I'm on it, so with the caffeine it equates to about 10 bucks for 12 days

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've personally never used primatene, but bronkaid is dirt cheap. Like 6 bucks for 24 pack. I typically take 2 ec per day when I'm on it, so with the caffeine it equates to about 10 bucks for 12 days

Hell yeah, sounds great. Wonder how bronkaid, caffeine, and agmatine would go together. I bet pretty nicely! Thanks for all the info again bro

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I am addicted to Finaflex's Stimul8. I'm 9.5wks out and it's really helping me grind out my workouts and cardio. Strong as **** so go easy.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Hell yeah, sounds great. Wonder how bronkaid, caffeine, and agmatine would go together. I bet pretty nicely! Thanks for all the info again bro
keep in mind that Ephedrine is a peripheral vasoconstrictor (& bronchodilator) whereas agmatine is a peripheral vasodilator. Might just cancel each other out.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
keep in mind that Ephedrine is a peripheral vasoconstrictor (& bronchodilator) whereas agmatine is a peripheral vasodilator. Might just cancel each other out.

Good point mike, thanks for bringing that up. I haven't heard of the stimul8. But I do like some of finaflex's products. What all is in stimul8?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The usual suspects plus Dendrobium which must be what is amping me up. Even while running Clen or Ephedrine HCL I could still feel it strongly.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
The usual suspects plus Dendrobium which must be what is amping me up. Even while running Clen or Ephedrine HCL I could still feel it strongly.

Wow, that's impressive. I'm gonna have to check it out as well.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
A suggestion for what's it's worth, yet it's something I've found useful in clinical practice which is to wait at least 1-2 YEARS before using one of these "hot supplements".

Why? Because it's important to remember since these compounds are SUPPLEMENTS NO CLINICAL TRIALS on EFFICACY or SAFTEY need to be CONDUCTED or PUBLISHED

So what does that mean?

It means those substances included in the product as "active ingredients" are "considered relatively safe" YET no bonafied testing such as; THE DOSE, COMPOUND COMBINATION or DRUG/DRUG INTERACTION etc, has been conducted!

What does that mean?

A MARKET ANALYSIS after several years of use, determines the absolute safety and efficacy of these supplements and what is MORE IMPORTANT is the adverse drug reports only begin to trickle in around 6-12 months post introduction.

It's also important to realize the reporting by HCP or physicians to the FDA is VOLUNTARY. Consequently from a statistical perspective if only five cases of liver toxicity was reported to the FDA, 4-5 TIMES that many actually occurred (yet were NOT reported) and 10-20 times more developed subclinical hepatic inflammation.

So wait a couple years and use those "other lifters" as the experiment! (Recall we are talking ABOUT SUPPS here rather than some PROVEN yet just "released" PED)

jim

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for the advice Jim. Always looking out for everyone's best interests. Much appreciated

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic